I created a series of Art exclusively for woman called "Ladies Collection Vol.1"

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

full

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats wrong with u? u gotta problem or something...everytime I try to let things die, u wanna add fire ....i tried to make amends and leave it alone

u dont want that, u want an argument....

aight ill give it to u.....i know u dont like me, and guess what? i really dont give a fukk because no matter how much u dont like me, theres 9 billion ppl on this planet and I have talent, intelligence and the work ethic of a person thats sick in the head....so guess what? youll never stop this train...im gonna reach my destination regardless of u think

keep throwing pebbles at a gaint.... bytch...i ate them....like scooby snacks ....

if u dont like me, u could grow a pair of ovaries and start your own thing...oh wait u cant..why? because that requires patience, discipline, pain, loneliness, mental strength.....so keep coming at me...its nothing, I already walk through the fire, been stepped on, stabbed in the back, shyt on, pissed on, set on fire...and I got up , dusted myself off and kept moving forward...toally unscathed

im the real deal bytch..

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Received today.Thank you.
67f8537ffd.jpg

Stop attacking the coli female populace @DrX , don't make anymore excuses, just bow out and stop it

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Received today.Thank you.
67f8537ffd.jpg

Stop attacking the coli female populace @DrX , don't make anymore excuses, just bow out and stop it
im not, im trying, but she keep attacking me

u right tho...i wont say nothing else

you're welcome Miranda,i hope u enjoy...those are # 1s...so when i die those make u a millionaire some day.....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@miranda how do u like them?

how was the packing?
The packaging was great, thanks.

I really like all three.
On the site the "tears of an angel" definitely caught my eye first but in person "Bloom" is my favorite. It's :whoo: , really beautiful, I love it

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The packaging was great, thanks.

I really like all three.
On the site the "tears of an angel" definitely caught my eye first but in person "Bloom" is my favorite. It's :whoo: , really beautiful, I love it
thanks...i took to like an hour an a half to pack them...i should get a side job a ship shop, im a good packer imo....some sand nikka gonna ask me if i work there and he clearly seen i was wearing jeans and a fukking flannel...

he was trying to play me on the low

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't know. I'll be sure to ask my favorite postal worker on Monday. :mjlol:
Still selling those rags? I wanna buy a South pole Jersey and a champs hoodie