I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Go ahead man. Post more.

Was trying to figure out if you were arguing with someone I had on ignore is all.

:manny:

Nah I appreciate the discussion. We all agree nothing is guaranteed, and I understand I have to endure pain if I want to be independent.

I hope you all stay tuned.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
well, breh, i hope everything works out for you. nothing is guaranteed, but that doesnt mean you dont pursue it. successful businesses are not a guarantee but it appears you are going for it. i think only you know if your unemployed time is productive and at least seemingly aimed toward improving your companies. if it is, then stay unemployed as long as you can. if it is idle time while you are stuck in philosophy mode and not in practical business development, then i would suggest trying to get someone to hire you for some short term sustenance. and you never know, a job may teach you something you dont already know, or bring you into contact with useful people which may serve your entrepreneurial interests later.

we definitely need more black business owners because as you say, nobody is guaranteed a job, but if there is something in common between the hirer and the potential hiree, hiring is more likely to happen. good luck

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I feel you bruh and theres several ways to look at your situation.

If you are accustomed to the lifestyle you're currently living, and can make do, and have belief in your vision, by all means continue on your path until it pays off. Just make sure you have a product or service that can generate income once it catches.

On the other hand, a job can be a great way of raising revenue for your venture as long as you font get caught up in life. Such as buying cars, houses, other things which suck us into the trap of white supremacy.

Many of us complain of white supremacy, but we also support it. And don't eno it. Having jobs, being consumers, heck even providers in this system strengthens white supremacy.

Going to these colleges getting these degrees then going on to be professionals. ..supports white supremacy. Most of us font have what it takes to fight white supremacy. And i know this steps on the toes of many pseudo intellectuals, but it's a hard truth.

It's why white supremacy isn't worried about nikkas buckin their system. They've created a system we rather die than abandon.

You can't fight a system by supporting it.

Yep my nikkas...if you really want to fight white supremacy just do nothing and want nothing. We would need to create our own alternative system.

Well said....

Truth200

Banned
Daps
No, we need to end the system of white supremacy.

The answer is always a Black mans behavior problem. That's why our criminalization and murders are tolerated, because people think we deserve it.

That is the entire point of my Decrypted series, to flesh out all of these bullshyt misconceptions about a persons personality and behavior when white supremacy is the culprit.

I notice you interview many famous and wealthy black people.

What do feel caused them and all the other successful black people in the workforce to not be held down by white supremacy?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I notice you interview many famous and wealthy black people.

What do feel caused them and all the other successful black people in the workforce to not be held down by white supremacy?

You need to be specific about which person.

Still, I'm sure they should be more successful and have more money if not for white supremacy.

Kanye brilliantly made that point if the breakfast club. He's a millionaire, but his work is with BILLIONS.

Nike didn't want to pay him residuals why?

So I'm not saying no one can be successful. I believe I've made great strides in my field as well.

I'm simply choosing to endure the pain because I have more control this way than waiting on a call.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You need to be specific about which person.

Still, I'm sure they should be more successful and have more money if not for white supremacy.

Kanye brilliantly made that point if the breakfast club. He's a millionaire, but his work is with BILLIONS.

Nike didn't want to pay him residuals why?

So I'm not saying no one can be successful. I believe I've made great strides in my field as well.

I'm simply choosing to endure the pain because I have more control this way than waiting on a call.

What are you saying about Kanye here?

And what field have you made great strides in?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
What are you saying about Kanye here?

And what field have you made great strides in?

I was addressing a point how "successful" Black people are still held back by white supremacy.

I have an interview with the NBA's all-time leading scorer. It won't get much BETTER than Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

I have NBA archived interviews with LeBron James from covering the 2010 ad 2011 NBA All-Star games.

I am a published author having covered the Clippers for a local newspaper here in Inglewood.

I was also podcasting about the Lakers back in 2009 before Lakers.com had one.

We changed sports journalism at LakaerNation.com, and I helped build that.

Lastly, my Lakers portrait is currently being displayed in Taiwan: https://www.facebook.com/kobebryant...1730590231910/723782607693369/?type=1&theater