I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I was addressing a point how "successful" Black people are still held back by white supremacy.

I have an interview with the NBA's all-time leading scorer. It won't get much BETTER than Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

I have NBA archived interviews with LeBron James from covering the 2010 ad 2011 NBA All-Star games.

I am a published author having covered the Clippers for a local newspaper here in Inglewood.

I was also podcasting about the Lakers back in 2009 before Lakers.com had one.

We changed sports journalism at LakaerNation.com, and I helped build that.

Lastly, my Lakers portrait is currently being displayed in Taiwan: https://www.facebook.com/kobebryant...1730590231910/723782607693369/?type=1&theater

Do you generate money from your interviews?

And how is Kanye held back by white supremacy when he is married to a wealthy white woman?

Kanye makes the majority of his money off white people how is he held back by them?

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Do you generate money from your interviews?

And how is Kanye held back by white supremacy when he is married to a wealthy white woman?

Kim isn't white, and bedroom intergration doesn't stop him from being dominated by white supremacy.

Have I made money? NO. Have my interviews generated hits, and ad revenue for LakerNation.com? ABSOLUTELY.

Has my free podcast been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times? ABSOLUTELY.

My work has made money for OTHER people, and now it's time for me to take advantage of my obvious talent.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Kim isn't white, and bedroom intergration doesn't stop him from being dominated by white supremacy.

Have I made money? NO. Have my interviews generated hits, and ad revenue for LakerNation.com? ABSOLUTELY.

My work has made money for OTHER people, and now it's time for me to take advantage of my obvious talent.

If Kim isn't white what is she and what is white?

And how is Kanye being held back by white supremacy when he makes the majority of his money off white people?

Also why would you allow OTHER people to make money off your work but not you?

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
If Kim isn't white what is she and what is white?

And how is Kanye being held back by white supremacy when he makes the majority of his money off white people?

Also why would you allow OTHER people to make money off your work but not you?

I did not OWN LakerNation.com, nor did I have a RIGHT to the ad revenue that it made.

My three years there represent the "paying my dues" requirement all of you would say needs to happen before I deserve any money. My three years there represent the interning all of you would say needs to happen before I deserved to make money.

I still have all the NBA contacts I made, like with Turner, Clear Channel, Fox Sports, etc., and like how people leave networks and start their own thing, I plan to take my years of experience and work, and apply it to my OWN website, where I now have complete creative control, and a RIGHT to 100% to any revenue I earn.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets

Your logo is on point and really nice, but no shyt she isn't white. Being white isn't a race, its just a term used to describe everybody with white skin.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I did not OWN LakerNation.com, nor did I have a RIGHT to the ad revenue that it made.

My three years there represent the "paying my dues" requirement all of you would say needs to happen before I deserve any money. My three years there represent the interning all of you would say needs to happen before I deserved to make money.

I still have all the NBA contacts I made, like with Turner, Clear Channel, Fox Sports, etc., and like how people leave networks and start their own thing, I plan to take my years of experience and work, and apply it to my OWN website, where I now have complete creative control, and a RIGHT to 100% to any revenue I earn.

First off i never said you had to pay your dues or do any interning to make money.

And what is Kim? how is she not white? and what is white?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Your logo is on point and really nice, but no shyt she isn't white. Being white isn't a race, its just a term used to describe everybody with white skin.

So what is Kim?

I'm honestly confused here...

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
So what is Kim?

I'm honestly confused here...
Do people in america honestly believe white/caucasian is a legit race? Like i understand the purpose of it, bc theres too many damn races and grouping every white person as white is a easy/convenient thing to do, but people referring to themselves as white pisses me off. She's half whatever her mom is and half armenian. Her pops was armenian and idk her moms ethnicity

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Do people in america honestly believe white/caucasian is a legit race? Like i understand the purpose of it, bc theres too many damn races and grouping every white person as white is a easy/convenient thing to do, but people referring to themselves as white pisses me off. She's half whatever her mom is and half armenian. Her pops was armenian and idk her moms ethnicity

@Gregg Popabytch said Kim isn't white and her and Kanye are being held down by white supremacy.

I'm trying to get an explanation of why he said that.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I incorporated my first business in December of 2013.

You must not have been following along.

The point is not being anti-job, is that it is up to SOMONE ELSE to give me one.

A job is not mine to get, but someone else's to give.

I gotta disagree with you. If you had a valuable skill or was extremely qualified it'd be a different story. You wouldn't need to worry about what someone can give you if your skills are valuable.

I'm not trying to be rude, but this presentation was painful to watch. you'd be better off spending your time learning a trait and building a business around that.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yep my nikkas...if you really want to fight white supremacy just do nothing and want nothing. We would need to create our own alternative system.
:smh: This post and the OP's earlier one about how him having difficulty not getting fired from jobs is solely due to white supremacy and in no way due to any personality quirks he may meed to correct are examples of why I'm not convinced that the attempted mainstreaming of smartdumb niggology by Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson, etc. is a net positive by supposedly providing "upliftment."

You got dudes here advocating fighting white supremacy by doing nothing but retreating to the margins of society and starting half ass entertainment companies while being supported by their woman and public assistance.

Group economics! Feminism! White supremacy!

Nah nikka... Step your skills up.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Too bad we have no way of confirming that.

You didn't pay your dues with anyone who will acknowledge that.