I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
what the fukk is going on in here :what:

smart-dumb nikka thinking he is smart...:mjlol:

I've done a better job getting my message out than you.

I bet more people know my name and know my work, worldwide, than you.

I am pretty sure I can prove with my resume that I am smarter, more talented, and funnier than you.

I bet I can post more pictures with pretty women than you can.

Do you accept the challenge?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I've done a better job getting my message out than you.

I bet more people know my name and know my work, worldwide, than you.

I am pretty sure I can prove with my resume that I am smarter, more talented, and funnier than you.

I bet I can post more pictures with pretty women than you can.

Do you accept the challenge?
I knew at some point you would go there, I was actually shocked this came later...usually fukkboys who won't amount to shyt...like to throw out that line.

"I get more women than you"
:mjlol:

You are not my level...get yourself a job somewhere before you talk to this network engineer..:jawalrus:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I knew at some point you would go there, I was actually shocked this came later...usually fukkboys who won't amount to shyt...like to throw out that line.

"I get more women than you"
:mjlol:

You are not my level...get yourself a job somewhere before you talk to this network engineer..:jawalrus:

That means you don't have pictures with beautiful women.

I make better sexual impressions on women than you. That means women will want to procreate with me over you.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
That means you don't have pictures with beautiful women.

I make better sexual impressions on women than you. That means women will want to procreate with me over you.
good if that's your measurement of success good for you.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I feel you bruh and theres several ways to look at your situation.

If you are accustomed to the lifestyle you're currently living, and can make do, and have belief in your vision, by all means continue on your path until it pays off. Just make sure you have a product or service that can generate income once it catches.

On the other hand, a job can be a great way of raising revenue for your venture as long as you font get caught up in life. Such as buying cars, houses, other things which suck us into the trap of white supremacy.

Many of us complain of white supremacy, but we also support it. And don't eno it. Having jobs, being consumers, heck even providers in this system strengthens white supremacy.

Going to these colleges getting these degrees then going on to be professionals. ..supports white supremacy. Most of us font have what it takes to fight white supremacy. And i know this steps on the toes of many pseudo intellectuals, but it's a hard truth.

It's why white supremacy isn't worried about nikkas buckin their system. They've created a system we rather die than abandon.

You can't fight a system by supporting it.

Yep my nikkas...if you really want to fight white supremacy just do nothing and want nothing. We would need to create our own alternative system.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I feel you bruh and theres several ways to look at your situation.

If you are accustomed to the lifestyle you're currently living, and can make do, and have belief in your vision, by all means continue on your path until it pays off. Just make sure you have a product or service that can generate income once it catches.

On the other hand, a job can be a great way of raising revenue for your venture as long as you font get caught up in life. Such as buying cars, houses, other things which suck us into the trap of white supremacy.

Many of us complain of white supremacy, but we also support it. And don't eno it. Having jobs, being consumers, heck even providers in this system strengthens white supremacy.

Going to these colleges getting these degrees then going on to be professionals. ..supports white supremacy. Most of us font have what it takes to fight white supremacy. And i know this steps on the toes of many pseudo intellectuals, but it's a hard truth.

It's why white supremacy isn't worried about nikkas buckin their system. They've created a system we rather die than abandon.

You can't fight a system by supporting it.

Yep my nikkas...if you really want to fight white supremacy just do nothing and want nothing. We would need to create our own alternative system.

I give you props for what you're saying, but we all directly or indirectly promote white supremacy. I don't agree with just doing nothing, but ENDING this unjust system.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You keep promoting the code of injustice.

I can't go GET a job, it is not mine to get, it is an employers to give.
wrn4MGW.gif