I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
what skills do you have?

Over 10 years of credit union experience as teller, personal banker, and loan officer. I've never quite recovered from the housing and bank crashes.

Over 6 years of sports journalism, with published newspaper articles, a 2-year running podcast on iTunes (voice or the nation) and I helped establish LakerNation.com as a premiere fan website.

If you check my sig, there's a link to my YouTube page with some of my interviews including Kareem Abdul- Jabbar, LisaRaye, Kenny Smith, and many others.

My site RunTheTriangle.com has been live for about a month, and I've had Kurtis Blow and Eric Pincus of the la times on.

Any of you interested in helping me promote the social media sites for RTT?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Over 10 years of credit union experience as teller, personal banker, and loan officer. I've never quite recovered from the housing and bank crashes.

Then you're not going to like this:

Man the fukk up.

That shyt was going on 5 years ago.

The economy doesn't owe you shyt.

And a lot of what you did for work is entry level stuff so you're going to have to find a way to get back in at the same level or better. No one is obligated to give you much of anything.

Over 6 years of sports journalism, with published newspaper articles, a 2-year running podcast on iTunes (voice or the nation) and I helped establish LakerNation.com as a premiere fan website.
And why can't you invest more in this?

And BTW, sports journalism is rarely impressive. You have to truly be a cut above to really even break that mold.
If you check my sig, there's a link to my YouTube page with some of my interviews including Kareem Abdul- Jabbar, LisaRaye, Kenny Smith, and many others.

My site RunTheTriangle.com has been live for about a month, and I've had Kurtis Blow and Eric Pincus of the la times on.
Yeah but this is unimpressive to me. Its just some random interviews.

If you truly are doing this, then commit. Stop half assing it.

Being independent isn't easy.

I suggest getting something to supplement your hobbies.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Brother, listen to me. The best place for you right now to support us as a group is to get back into banking and selling us ARM's!

It sounds like a little structure in your life would do you some good.

Working at a bank isn't exactly time consuming and by the sounds of it your business aren't so run your businesses in the am before work and then when you get home. The castle won't tumble and by the sounds of it you need the money.

I'm also pretty sure you were pushing your natiboy ent thing when I was still in my teens and posted on sohh... what are you going to tell me next you're in your thirties like @Mowgli @Hiphoplives4eva and @theworldismine13 ?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Then you're not going to like this:

Man the fukk up.

That shyt was going on 5 years ago.

The economy doesn't owe you shyt.

And a lot of what you did for work is entry level stuff so you're going to have to find a way to get back in at the same level or better. No one is obligated to give you much of anything.

And why can't you invest more in this?

And BTW, sports journalism is rarely impressive. You have to truly be a cut above to really even break that mold.
Yeah but this is unimpressive to me. Its just some random interviews.

If you truly are doing this, then commit. Stop half assing it.

Being independent isn't easy.

I suggest getting something to supplement your hobbies.

How does me talking about NOT wanting to return to a job to work my business get spun into the economy owing me something?

Can you post an example of an IMPRESSIVE basketball interview, please.

And "Man Up" is not actual strategy, that is just jargon.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How does me talking about NOT wanting to return to a job to work my business get spun into the economy owing me something?.
Are you trying to convince us why you're right or is this a round-about way of asking for help?

Can you post an example of an IMPRESSIVE basketball interview, please.
I don't have to. You should know there are way more wannabes that sink to mere sports commentary that writes itself rather than journalism on more complex and pertinent topics outside of entertainment.

And "Man Up" is not actual strategy, that is just jargon
Yet you're the one making conditional capitulations to employment.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
By the way, half-assing?

My logos and channel art for my YouTube and Twitter are on point. You can't hate on that.

I've seen the channel art for others sites and it pales in comparison to my shyt. Aint nobody half-assing anything.

Tyronn Lue discusses being stepped over by Allen Iverson:

Last edited:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT

^This is not half ass work. This has value. This is work by somebody with vision.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Lastly, "wanna be's" don't get legends like Kurtis Blow on their site, and taking home their artwork if they aint for real.

I have value and I will FIGHT for it. I don't expect any other man to fight for my vision like I will.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A renaissance, or enlightenment (illuminati) can not be quantified, or measure monetarily.

The private prison industry is extremely prosperous, and they are not bringing about enlightenment or ushering in any renaissance.
A business that makes no money isn't a business friend. You sound like an idealist more than a business man.

Unfortunately business pretty much means generating income. Otherwise you're just donating your time and volunteering your services.

That analogy was terrible and irrelevant in this case.

For the record I was also affected by the recession and told my story here... I might get in depth later if need be but for the most part like you I walked away from the corporate world but unlike you I still understand that I have to make money to make ends meet. I've been self employed, a business owner an independent contractor and employee too all in the last 5 years. I get a job when I need to and work on my business ideas when I can... Most importantly I generate income.

Without the safety net of ya girl or assistance clarity would kick in real quick and viciously for you. At the least you have to be able to support yourself... Saying a job isn't an option while your businesses generate no income is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Dude, who are you even arguing with or are you just spamming your site?

The man asked about my resume and I'm sharing some stuff. I'm not going to hurt the internet by posting a view videos.