I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Too bad we have no way of confirming that.

You didn't pay your dues with anyone who will acknowledge that.

What do you mean we can't confirm this? Are you saying I can't "prove" I paid my dues?

Do you want me to post "proof" of my time at LakerNation.com, because I would be glad to do so?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
:smh: This post and the OP's earlier one about how him having difficulty not getting fired from jobs is solely due to white supremacy and in no way due to any personality quirks he may meed to correct are examples of why I'm not convinced that the attempted mainstreaming of smartdumb niggology by Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson, etc. is a net positive by supposedly providing "upliftment."

You got dudes here advocating fighting white supremacy by doing nothing but retreating to the margins of society and starting half ass entertainment companies while being supported by their woman and public assistance.

Group economics! Feminism! White supremacy!

Nah nikka... Step your skills up.

Ok now you're just saying stupid shyt.

So because I have become an entrepreneur I have "retreated?"

This is why my series is important, because once Black people start talking about changing the game, we are told we are "retreating," or "running," and it's simply because people don't believe we should be independent.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Ok now you're just saying stupid shyt.

So because I have become an entrepreneur I have "retreated?"

This is why my series is important, because once Black people start talking about changing the game, we are told we are "retreating," or "running," and it's simply because people don't believe we should be independent.
Entrepreneurs generate revenue... you are not an entrepreneur

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
No explanation.........:yeshrug:

Yeezy is being held back because he should be closer to billionaire to status than millionaire.

Nike is the easiest example.

His Air Yeezy's sold MORE than the Jordan's that came out along with them, yet Nike doesn't want to do a royalty deal with him, even though he's PROVEN he has the SKILL and has made them MONEY.

Ye called it being in a "luxury box" where they make these artists LOOK like they "successful," but the truth is the corporations are eating off them and not breaking bread as they should.

So if you are in artist, best believe a corporation is eating off you, and receiving a greater benefit from your work than you are.

That is the system of white supremacy.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Yeezy is being held back because he should be closer to billionaire to status than millionaire.

His Air Yeezy's sold MORE than the Jordan's that came out along with them, yet Nike doesn't want to do a royalty deal with him, even though he's PROVEN he has the SKILL and has made them MONEY.

Ye called it being in a "luxury box" where they make these artists LOOK like they "successful," but the truth is the corporations are eating off them and not breaking bread as they should.

So if you are in artist, best believe a corporation is eating off you, and receiving a greater benefit from your work than you are.

First off Nike is owned by a Jew not a European if that's what you consider white.

But you already said Kim is not white so what is white?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am not trying to pry but can I ask why do you think your not generating revenue OP?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Kanye going thru Nike makes him an employee, he should have launched his sneaker line from scratch

I know quite a few boutique brands started by people basically out of their basements with nowhere near the capital Yeazle has.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
First off Nike is owned by a Jew not a European if that's what you consider white.

But you already said Kim is not white so what is white?

ANY Race/Religion/Culture can and do promote white supremacy. White supremacy is not just refined and promoted by "white people."

I am not interested in defining what a white person is for you.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Launching an endeavor doesn't make you an entrepreneur

This is the definition of entrepreneur and I qualify:

Entrepreneur- a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.

Risk and initiative, it says nothing about having to turn a profit.

The revelation of truth wins again.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
ANY Race/Religion/Culture can and do promote white supremacy. White supremacy is not just refined and promoted by "white people."

I am not interested in defining what a white person is for you.

Please elaborate and educate us on this considering you said Kim is not white.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I am not trying to pry but can I ask why do you think your not generating revenue OP?

Good question!
I haven't monetized my website yet, or tried to "sell" a single product. I have been behind the scenes making deals and forging partnerships for various promotions.

I have ensured all of my NBA/Sports contacts will be there to help me build content, and once I begin covering the Lakers and Clippers back at Staples Center, I will be able to produce exclusive content that should drive traffic to my site, creating further advertising possibilities.

Can we at least wait until BASKETBALL season begins before we say my BASKETBALL website is a failure?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Question:

Why are we glossing over the fact that I just interviewed KURTIS BLOW for my website? Does that not indicate progress?

I mean, do YOU DUDES have Kurtis Blow's cell phone number in your iPhone? Can YOU DUDES call Kurt right now and talk about Krush Grove?

If we're going to have a serious discussion, you all need to RECOGNIZE game and not just ignore this shyt so you can rib me.

I had fukking KURTIS BLOW on MY WEBSITE which I MADE HAPPEN.

Quit acting like that doesn't mean shyt, guys.