I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enhanced-buzz-2038-1373414176-0.jpg

Good luck with your businesses. But in the meantime it may behoove you to convince one of those employers to "give" you a job.

There are NO guarantees in life except for death and taxes so looking for them is a waste of your time.

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
If your helping usher in a renaissance then why can't you generate income? Or are hoping to usher in a renaissance?

A renaissance, or enlightenment (illuminati) can not be quantified, or measure monetarily.

The private prison industry is extremely prosperous, and they are not bringing about enlightenment or ushering in any renaissance.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
enhanced-buzz-2038-1373414176-0.jpg

Good luck with your businesses. But in the meantime it may behoove you to convince one of those employers to "give" you a job.

There are NO guarantees in life except for death and taxes so looking for them is a waste of your time.

So then why LOOK for a job if I'm not even guaranteed to find one?

I could very well possibly miss the opportunity that changes my business forever interviewing at Starbucks.

You are correct, it's NOT guaranteed to "get a job." So by that rational, I might as well put the majority of the risk in MY business because then it will have the greatest return IF successful.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I could very well possibly miss the opportunity that changes my business forever interviewing at Starbucks.

You are correct, it's NOT guaranteed to "get a job." So by that rational, I might as well put the majority of the risk in MY business because then it will have the greatest return IF successful.
How do you make ends meet now? A woman? Your parents or other family? Public assistance?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
How do you make ends meet now? A woman? Your parents or other family? Public assistance?
A woman and public assistance. But my unemployment recently ran out, and I don't even feel like going back down to county office and filling out a change of household form to get cash aid and to up my food stamps, I only get $5 a month because I was getting so much in unemployment payments.

I am not trying to make it seem like shyt is sweet, it is painful. But Ima tell you, after getting screwed on jobs, it's something about volitionally being in pain why you are running your own thing vs. trying to "play the game right" and avoid being terminated.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
A woman and public assistance. But my unemployment recently ran out, and I don't even feel like going back down to county office and filling out a change of household form to get cash aid and to up my food stamps, I only get $5 a month because I was getting so much in unemployment payments.

I am not trying to make it seem like shyt is sweet, it is painful. But Ima tell you, after getting screwed on jobs, it's something about volitionally being in pain why you are running your own thing vs. trying to "play the game right" and avoid being terminated.
Playing the game right to avoid being terminated can require some adjustments, but it shouldn't be THAT hard. Maybe you have some personality or behavior quirks you need to correct.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why start a business if it isn't guaranteed to produce any capital?

What opportunity is going to pass you by when you interview for other positions?

And by that line of thinking why not just play the lotto? Biggest payoff IF successful.

You aren't playing the safe(r) bets. And couching that as being an entrepreneur isn't helping you any. Again good luck with the business, but you're gonna need to provide for yourself in the meantime.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Playing the game right to avoid being terminated can require some adjustments, but it shouldn't be THAT hard. Maybe you have some personality or behavior quirks you need to correct.

No, we need to end the system of white supremacy.

The answer is always a Black mans behavior problem. That's why our criminalization and murders are tolerated, because people think we deserve it.

That is the entire point of my Decrypted series, to flesh out all of these bullshyt misconceptions about a persons personality and behavior when white supremacy is the culprit.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

The answer is always a Black mans behavior problem. That's why our criminalization and murders are tolerated, because people think we deserve it.

That is the entire point of my Decrypted series, to flesh out all of these bullshyt misconceptions about a persons personality and behavior when white supremacy is the culprit.
:heh: okay man.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:dwillhuh: you should hire @Napoleon do your pr on the coli, just look at how effective he is at pushing Tariq Nasheed.