I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
shyt's pretty ill, I got to the end. I guess I'm just de-sensitized to this type of shyt.

As a country with one of the largest percentages of humans i can't really say this is surprising even tho i never really thought it would look like this

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Backpacking through India is one of the most eye-opening experiences you will ever have.

If there is a place in India that benefits from a quality of life similar to any Western country I didn't see it :sadcam:

The respect for human life...just isn't there. There was this one beggar in the same spot every day, he looked like a skeleton, nikka was just bare bones...and then one day, he was in his same spot just :dead: in the middle of the street. Nobody moved him or nothing :to:

The trains they have there, the toilet is just a hole in the floor and you shyt onto the open track below you :huhldup: Mumbai is a "modern" city I guess you could say but it stinks like crazy and there's still overcrowding and what not.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a cool place to see though. But just...wow

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk breh. I thought it wasn't gonna be that bad until I saw all those rotting corpses. And these dudes just taking baths in the same river like it ain't nothing. Ive heard that India is a dirty country but those images are something else.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
India is piff if u got the rIght connections.. The dollar travels far and u can live like a king

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
All the shyt they eat and live through on a daily basis and black women still where there dead hair :snoop: ..but still India produces some of the finest women in the beauty department and I still want travel there. What's worse? Knowing you drink dookie water or not knowing your eating rat at your local rice house. :ld:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
mind=blown. you wanna see what India is really like look at the shyt load of pics in this link. you will be amazed how they do things over there

i personally would love to visit a place like India because it would be so damn different. like another planet different. i heard mostly bad things though and i dont think i could stay more than a couple days seeing how dirty and smelly it must be plus you need like 10 shots to stay safe

post your favorite ones....and btw im actually eating pizza right now looking at these wtf was i thinking

Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK
your loss.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:huhldup:the fukk happened to this nikka face :gag:

india-photos-63-560x372.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to admit though those pics are fascinating. that's literally daily life for those people

i wonder how hard it is to get laid over there

not too fukkin hard if the population figures are anything to go by

indians :gag: fukkin scum

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
India is a land of two extremes. What you see in those pics is the real deal, but on the other hand India has everything we have over here....what you need to understand is that India is an ancient land which has a history that goes back thousands and thousands of years and Indian people are just as ancient. You can call India a "filthy" country but it has some of the best medical facilities in the world and produces some of the worlds most intelligent people :smugfavre:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was this a china man who posted this?

China is a place where they let their female babies to rot/die in fukked up orphanages, I wouldn't be so judgmental if I were him.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
India is or was an emerging market though...one cannot use something like this to represent their whole country considering how much their economy was growing. Its just a matter of parity like most developing countries. You go the richest of the rich and poorest of the poor. Not too much in the middle.