I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I been to india twice.......never once saw any of that shyt. Funny how someone can make a collage of the worst and folks accept that as somehow representing the whole. A whole lot of ignorance in this thread.

With that said, india is a pretty polluted country but its also got over a billion people and has had civilization there going back at least 7000 years. What would you expect? When i was there we visited cities and towns thar were as clean as san diego.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I dont know much about their country but i know them mufukkas stink over here. I cant imagine going to a country full of them smelling like that.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, its disgusting but they don't really have a choice. I don't think they enjoy wiping their asses with their hands.

They do it in other countries too. That's why in a lot of countries shaking someone's hand with ur left hand is considered an insult.

:dead:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
once you start going east from the middle east people have sit down toilets and wash with water yeah

actually to a lot of that type of culture the notion of just wiping yourself off with dry paper or whatever is :huh:

the hand thing is a misnomer of sorts, it's more like you pour from a specialized container or you use a pipe

bewitched

Pro
Daps
I hope the Indian government is taking extreme measures to address the extreme poverty in the country. In terms of travel, I heard Goa is nice location there to visit.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
yo what the fukk

india-photos-68.jpg

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin