I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
you have to admit though those pics are fascinating. that's literally daily life for those people

i wonder how hard it is to get laid over there

yeah, it's amazing. i won't deny you that.
it really makes me appreciate what i have.
i won't front, i'm "working poor" status...paycheck to paycheck but i can
afford to have a car, eat well, lend money to friends if they need it etc...

but this is some other shyt entirely.

*shyts in clean water and doesn't think twice*

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I saw a video on the net of all of this so I wasn't as shocked before but those pics :damn:

I still want to go one day though

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
are you from India...if so you could be usefull in this thread....please enlighten us on India if you know!!!!!

I can't enlighten you man. You posted some close up shots of some stuff going on near a river and now your mind is blown. Man up and understand that the world is a complex, messy place. You won't be running into most of these things as a tourist.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro, if you take pictures of poverty stricken people with no resources and overpopulation you could really force yourself to see negative things. the richest over there are on par with the people here, its a shame that you are gonna really approach things that one sided, from a random website at that. i thought the pictures were most fascinating than not

but i wouldn't comment on someone else's country. i've had europeans come in for a job here and talk shyt about the US all the time.

I'm more disgusted by the fact that some asian dude took all that time to just spread that much negativity

watch a few episodes of no reservations by anthony bourdain (best show on tv) and have a positive outlook fam, thats really 99% of traveling - just appreciating all that you fukking see

there are african tribes where you have to ingest semen and be penetrated anally to become a man, tribes in south america where they just cook animal parts and eat the feces, colombians that have sex with goats (as posted before here), european nations who have basically colonized the rest of the world and done nothing but go bankrupt in the last 20-30 years. shyt exists man, rather than be offended by it, might as well enjoy things that don't affect you

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I can't enlighten you man. You posted some close up shots of some stuff going on near a river and now your mind is blown. Man up and understand that the world is a complex, messy place. You won't be running into most of these things as a tourist.
lets be real here that stuff in those pics doesnt happen in other parts of the world of course im gonna think its crazy. and seeing it in person???forget about it

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
bro, if you take pictures of poverty stricken people with no resources and overpopulation you could really force yourself to see negative things. the richest over there are on par with the people here, its a shame that you are gonna really approach things that one sided, from a random website at that. i thought the pictures were most fascinating than not

but i wouldn't comment on someone else's country. i've had europeans come in for a job here and talk shyt about the US all the time.

I'm more disgusted by the fact that some asian dude took all that time to just spread that much negativity

watch a few episodes of no reservations by anthony bourdain (best show on tv) and have a positive outlook fam, thats really 99% of traveling - just appreciating all that you fukking see

there are african tribes where you have to ingest semen and be penetrated anally to become a man, tribes in south america where they just cook animal parts and eat the feces, colombians that have sex with goats (as posted before here), european nations who have basically colonized the rest of the world and done nothing but go bankrupt in the last 20-30 years. shyt exists man, rather than be offended by it, might as well enjoy things that don't affect you

i know its a big different world out there ive done some traveling but to see those pics makes me realize how far ahead we are in the USA than other places i could care less about culture thats some medevil shyt

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I remember these photos. Fascinating..I guess that's the right word?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Damn, that's crazy.

I don't want to jump out and say that pics of poverty in other places of the world won't bring upon the same reaction, but still... I had the ultimate :scusthov: face.

I've always wanted to talk to an Indian woman though, they can be pretty gorgeous. Won't be going over there to pick one out though, lol.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Damn, that's crazy.

I don't want to jump out and say that pics of poverty in other places of the world won't bring upon the same reaction, but still... I had the ultimate :scusthov: face.

I've always wanted to talk to an Indian woman though, they can be pretty gorgeous. Won't be going over there to pick one out though, lol.

For real. Indian girls are gorgeous but an Indian girl living in India? If they bathe in sh!tty ass water u know the puzzy has to stink :scusthov:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
:wtf:
said:
These three toilet photographs represent three levels of toilets in India. Note what is common to all of them, which is that none of them have any toilet paper, but all of them have a bucket of water at arms length… yes, you’ve guessed correctly, Indians don’t use toilet paper when using the toilet, they use their hands. After defecating, you use your left hand finger to wipe the feces around your anus, and then use the water in the bucket to wash your hand. The custom is to use your left hand to wipe your butt, so when you go into a store to select food, you mustn’t use your left hand.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
If you're basing your opinion on pictures of the worst part of an area or country, you better not leave your neighborhood or else you might just find out the entire world isn't made of flowers

Of course you're going to have a bad impression if you focus on the worst part of anything, but then again I can tell certain foods, cultures and people scare the hell out of you so its easy to be so shook.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
If you're basing your opinion on pictures of the worst part of an area or country, you better not leave your neighborhood or else you might just find out the entire world isn't made of flowers

Of course you're going to have a bad impression if you focus on the worst part of anything, but then again I can tell certain foods, cultures and people scare the hell out of you so its easy to be so shook.

ive been to Mexico and Thailand and South Korea so its not like i havent been out of the ordinary before. just nothing like i posted

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
these pictures were taking within a couple miles squared all in a holy place where they follow certain customs with dead bodies etc

the country is 1.2million square miles

is there overcrowding, poverty, waste management issues? sure. does a huge portion of the poor population not have adequate toilets? definitely

do a few object shots near this space deliver a realistic impression of india? no.