I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

Daps
bro, if you take pictures of poverty stricken people with no resources and overpopulation you could really force yourself to see negative things. the richest over there are on par with the people here, its a shame that you are gonna really approach things that one sided, from a random website at that. i thought the pictures were most fascinating than not

but i wouldn't comment on someone else's country. i've had europeans come in for a job here and talk shyt about the US all the time.

I'm more disgusted by the fact that some asian dude took all that time to just spread that much negativity

watch a few episodes of no reservations by anthony bourdain (best show on tv) and have a positive outlook fam, thats really 99% of traveling - just appreciating all that you fukking see

there are african tribes where you have to ingest semen and be penetrated anally to become a man, tribes in south america where they just cook animal parts and eat the feces, colombians that have sex with goats (as posted before here), european nations who have basically colonized the rest of the world and done nothing but go bankrupt in the last 20-30 years. shyt exists man, rather than be offended by it, might as well enjoy things that don't affect you

I agree with the first paragraph you said but the bolded...

:what: where did you hear this? Another link similar to the one the OP posted? :rudy:

I hope you are not contradicting the dope ass logic from the first paragraph with the misinformation in the bolded statement...:usure:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
there are african tribes where you have to ingest semen and be penetrated anally to become a man

They here in Amerikkka too...

ymcmb_white_shirt_gall.jpg

cash-money-ymcmb-artist-lil-wayne-and-lil-chuckee.jpg

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
india-photos-89-560x372.jpg

but what the fukk is going in the 1st pic....are these n1ggas at the pool or at the store?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Clear anti-India propoganda :scusthov:
If you think that's the only country w/ impoverished areas, then you need to do some research.

I still want to go to India to check out the Taj and all the other fly spots.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Stop it. B.

India is a huge country with over a billion population. Don't let a small area filled with filthy people with retarded beliefs generalize the entire country.

My brother in law is from capitol, he wants me to visit but I am quite busy at the moment.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Stop it. B.

India is a huge country with over a billion population. Don't let a small area filled with filthy people with retarded beliefs generalize the entire country.

My brother in law is from capitol, he wants me to visit but I am quite busy at the moment.

Now isn't that a ka-winkie dink? :childplease:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went for a month last year if you really want to see pics. Amazing place of extremes. To be honest its dirty, very poor and really hard on the senses. But it can be really beautiful and incredible. You can see the huge progress happening there as well, but there's a long way to go. I think its even humbling to especially second and third generation Indians who have been in the west for their whole lives and just think India is about to take over the world. I would go with someone who has been there. There's plenty of English spoken to get around. And drink bottled water. I think all three of us got sick.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The highlights. Click at your own bytch ass risk :jawalrus:

:damn:
india-photos-48-560x839.jpg

india-photos-68.jpg

Never wanted to go anyways. Heard they be feelin some type of way about blacks.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i was on contract at a rig job in dabhol...n i thought i was at indiana jones temple of doom cult reunion...red dots everywhere