I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
these pictures were taking within a couple miles squared all in a holy place where they follow certain customs with dead bodies etc

the country is 1.2million square miles

Yeah, that's true.

Its not like they have rotten corpses all over the country but its still a filthy third world country in some ways so if u come from a developed country to go there, there is bound to be some culture shock.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
these pictures were taking within a couple miles squared all in a holy place where they follow certain customs with dead bodies etc

well ive been doing research and basically most of the country is a shythole it seems. sure in the major cities there a nice areas but places like Mumbai have the worst and largest slums in the world.

face it, India is a filthy rotten fukked up place in alot of spots. no disrespect it just seems like fact from all reports from travelers im reading

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
alright man. continue carousing about thailand or whatever it is you do. if you ever make it here let me know and I'll get you a non-filthy drink. lol

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mind=blown. you wanna see what India is really like look at the shyt load of pics in this link. you will be amazed how they do things over there

i personally would love to visit a place like India because it would be so damn different. like another planet different. i heard mostly bad things though and i dont think i could stay more than a couple days seeing how dirty and smelly it must be plus you need like 10 shots to stay safe

post your favorite ones....and btw im actually eating pizza right now looking at these wtf was i thinking

Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

:gag: Damn bro...

Every time I think of going to India i think of the movie Darjeeling Limited. If its anything close to that It will be worth the long trip.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
alright man. continue carousing about thailand or whatever it is you do. if you ever make it here let me know and I'll get you a non-filthy drink. lol

what part of India do you live in?

how do they treat Americans there?

How easy is it to get laid and are nightclubs popping?

If i drive a scooter there will i die?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the capital Delhi.. Americans are treated fine. especially if you're white and/or have money. the club/pickup scene isn't popping like that .. I wouldn't advise you to drive a two wheeler here

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Dirty racists :pacspit:

http://files.sharenator.com/ballotelli_and_not_a_single_fukk_was_given_that_day_Footballers_soccer_players_doing_rage_faces_part_2-s444x271-311099-580.jpg

Mario+Balotelli.+Football-fans+have+probably+already+seen+it+but+i_bd8ff8_3824111.jpg

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
no just a few years. I'm not really trying to get into a Q&A session.. I have a family home here and I moved back here that's all :yeshrug: suffice it to say it's a 3rd world country no doubt but it's a human civilization that has been around since the fukking bronze age, many people live here some way or other and they're not all out their minds so something must be going right for them

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
no just a few years. I'm not really trying to get into a Q&A session.. I have a family home here and I moved back here that's all :yeshrug: suffice it to say it's a 3rd world country no doubt but it's a human civilization that has been around since the fukking bronze age, many people live here some way or other and they're not all out their minds so something must be going right for them

Cool, cool.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

is there overcrowding, poverty, waste management issues? sure. does a huge portion of the poor population not have adequate toilets? definitely

do a few object shots near this space deliver a realistic impression of india? no.

show us pictures of the other side of India if you can.............im interested