I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
why are some posters so up in arms in this thread taking offense to people calling India dirty? no one in this thread is bashing the country. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize its probably the dirtiest place in the world though. ive never been but i read an hours worth of travelers notes last night while looking at pictures and they all said the same thing.....great place to visit but not like any other place in the world when it comes to strange things and general cleanliness

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the thing is going to these countries changes your views,you realize hey my life isn't so bad and you will stop complaining about the most stupid ish

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
word nikkas need some mistolin and a mop

For real tell all the intellegent people to throw all they libary books in the bushes :childplease: and go cop that dyson

james-dyson-with-vacuum.jpg

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My mom had to go to India years ago on a business trip and she came back telling me how disgusting that place is. Her and a few others couldn't handle it so they cut that shyt short and came back to the US.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In addition to being filthy, India is also one of the most racist countries in the world. The same ones you see bathing in infested waters still believe they are superior to blacks.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
In addition to being filthy, India is also one of the most racist countries in the world. The same ones you see bathing in infested waters still believe they are superior to blacks.

Everybody thinks they are superior to black people. Thats not unique to Indians.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
why are some posters so up in arms in this thread taking offense to people calling India dirty? no one in this thread is bashing the country. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize its probably the dirtiest place in the world though. ive never been but i read an hours worth of travelers notes last night while looking at pictures and they all said the same thing.....great place to visit but not like any other place in the world when it comes to strange things and general cleanliness

The main problem with India in this regard is overpopulation and an attachment to outdated customs. Aside from that its a country that is modernizing at a fast rate. You made this thread to try to generalize an entire country based off pictures. That's the same kind of thinking that has people thinking Africans are over there swinging from trees. I mean why are Nigerians in here popping shyt :russ: y'all can't be serious. The third world is just that for a reaso

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
bro, if you take pictures of poverty stricken people with no resources and overpopulation you could really force yourself to see negative things. the richest over there are on par with the people here, its a shame that you are gonna really approach things that one sided, from a random website at that. i thought the pictures were most fascinating than not

but i wouldn't comment on someone else's country. i've had europeans come in for a job here and talk shyt about the US all the time.

I'm more disgusted by the fact that some asian dude took all that time to just spread that much negativity

watch a few episodes of no reservations by anthony bourdain (best show on tv) and have a positive outlook fam, thats really 99% of traveling - just appreciating all that you fukking see

there are african tribes where you have to ingest semen and be penetrated anally to become a man, tribes in south america where they just cook animal parts and eat the feces, colombians that have sex with goats (as posted before here), european nations who have basically colonized the rest of the world and done nothing but go bankrupt in the last 20-30 years. shyt exists man, rather than be offended by it, might as well enjoy things that don't affect you
:myman:the gawd's show

-If you visit India more than likely you wouldn't even be in those poverty stricken parts

edit: after reading the entire thread, I take that back :ld: