"Hyperinflation has turned the American Dream into a Nightmare " Black Couple on Dr Phil

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Lol, Trump would have had inflation at 5% or higher right now. Faulting Biden for the inflation he inherited due to post-pandemic stimulus and supply-chain disruptions is like blaming Obama for Afghanistan. Inflation is a global issue anyway. Fools like you, who only read headlines, want people to believe it is not. If anything, the U.S. economy emerged from the pandemic too strong, which forced the Federal Reserve, under President Biden, to eventually raise interest rates to combat rising inflation. Did you know that in 2019, Trump threatened the Federal Reserve Chairman because the Chairman did not cut rates? CUT! In 2019 :mjlol: We had no business doing that. Lmao, the orange idiot set the stage for the Fed being late to hike interest rates in 2021.

Trump froze up and fumbled the ball handling Covid. That Administration response ricochetted a Domino effect of confusion and they failed on that part. So I'll give Biden the edge on steering the country from it(Although forcing vaccines wasn't it) .

It's crazy how people act like we just didn't have a once in a lifetime pandemic and we supposed to act like shyt is normal and we supposed to move like nothing happened. This pandemic crippled businesses throughout and many aren't returning.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
hqdefault.jpg

full

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's amazing what big capital has done.

I think people often forget to just sit back and contemplate the absolute masterclass in propaganda these people have successfully put on for generations. It's evil, but damn is it good. They really put that money to good use figuring out how to keep the working class down.

They raise the prices and fire people, those same people then blame the political party in charge. Completely ignoring the fact that it's not them who is running the REIT. It's not them busting up unionization attempts. It's not them jacking up the cost of insulin because what the fukk are you going to do? Die? It is not the government that laid them off and yet they're the one to blame for the company's actions.

A man is picking your pocket and telling you that it's someone else and SIGNIFICANT portions of the public actually believe it.
"It's your fault you are poor. You should've gone to college"
"How am I supposed to afford college when my rent is 70% of what I make at McDonald's?"
"Get a second job"
"How am I supposed to find time to interview for a second job when I have to commute an hour to get to work and back and don't get enough PTO?"
"Well you should live closer to where you work"
"How am I supposed to do that when the rent of the place close to work is higher than what I'm barely able to afford now?"

On and on, people will actually run defense on these companies FOR FREE. It's truly astounding to see how successful these rich a$$holes have been in convincing people that the conditions that they create are literally anyone else's fault. :wow:
And these companies will continue to keep politicians in their pockets so they can keep their hands in the average sucker consumer's pocket.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the video to the end just to be confronted with what I already knew: this some right wing bullshyt.

Dr. Phil comes in with graphs about entitlement, but mentions nothing about record profits of the companies that these people are paying bills to. You get black puppets on TV with a sob story and no mention of what they make and blame it all on entitlement for people not working and immigrants. as someone who did have a mother who was on benefits at one point, that was no picnic. Anybody in here rolling with this is falling for the 2024 version of welfare queen propaganda. Going to take a wild guess that if I google these people, they are all Republicans.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is the first right wing spot that actually deals with black people like they are Americans.