"Hyperinflation has turned the American Dream into a Nightmare " Black Couple on Dr Phil

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the biden economy.

:unimpressed:
Lol, Trump would have had inflation at 5% or higher right now. Faulting Biden for the inflation he inherited due to post-pandemic stimulus and supply-chain disruptions is like blaming Obama for Afghanistan. Inflation is a global issue anyway. Fools like you, who only read headlines, want people to believe it is not. If anything, the U.S. economy emerged from the pandemic too strong, which forced the Federal Reserve, under President Biden, to eventually raise interest rates to combat rising inflation. Did you know that in 2019, Trump threatened the Federal Reserve Chairman because the Chairman did not cut rates? CUT! In 2019 :mjlol: We had no business doing that. Lmao, the orange idiot set the stage for the Fed being late to hike interest rates in 2021.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And that's the part that A LOT of people won't mention. They are not capable of actually seriously trying to empathize and ask themselves "what is their situation? Are they doing the best they can with what they have?"

So many people are on the "everyone's an idiot but me" mind set.
even the top earners are one layoff/bad performance review away from being on skates/ice.
we all gotta stay humble

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Lol, Trump would have had inflation at 5% or higher right now. Faulting Biden for the inflation he inherited due to post-pandemic stimulus and supply-chain disruptions is like blaming Obama for Afghanistan. Inflation is a global issue anyway. Fools like you, who only read headlines, want people to believe it is not. If anything, the U.S. economy emerged from the pandemic too strong, which forced the Federal Reserve, under President Biden, to eventually raise interest rates to combat rising inflation. Did you know that in 2019, Trump threatened the Federal Reserve Chairman because the Chairman did not cut rates? CUT! In 2019 :mjlol: We had no business doing that. Lmao, the orange idiot set the stage for the Fed being late to hike interest rates in 2021.

Bingo.. Exactly

Daps
It's amazing what big capital has done.

I think people often forget to just sit back and contemplate the absolute masterclass in propaganda these people have successfully put on for generations. It's evil, but damn is it good. They really put that money to good use figuring out how to keep the working class down.

They raise the prices and fire people, those same people then blame the political party in charge. Completely ignoring the fact that it's not them who is running the REIT. It's not them busting up unionization attempts. It's not them jacking up the cost of insulin because what the fukk are you going to do? Die? It is not the government that laid them off and yet they're the one to blame for the company's actions.

A man is picking your pocket and telling you that it's someone else and SIGNIFICANT portions of the public actually believe it.
"It's your fault you are poor. You should've gone to college"
"How am I supposed to afford college when my rent is 70% of what I make at McDonald's?"
"Get a second job"
"How am I supposed to find time to interview for a second job when I have to commute an hour to get to work and back and don't get enough PTO?"
"Well you should live closer to where you work"
"How am I supposed to do that when the rent of the place close to work is higher than what I'm barely able to afford now?"

On and on, people will actually run defense on these companies FOR FREE. It's truly astounding to see how successful these rich a$$holes have been in convincing people that the conditions that they create are literally anyone else's fault. :wow:
the public subsidizes r&d and corporations privatize profits. that’s been the plan since wwii. our pockets have been fleeced for decades, but we rarely noticed, bread and circuses occupying what little time is spared between our weekly ritual of 9-5 wage enslavement.

:francis:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
the public subsidizes r&d and corporations privatize profits. that’s been the plan since wwii. our pockets have been fleeced for decades, but we rarely noticed, bread and circuses occupying what little time is spared between our weekly ritual of 9-5 wage enslavement.

:francis:
He called you an idiot for not knowing how inflation works, I don't think he wanted a kindergarten essay on "wage enslavement".

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's amazing what big capital has done.

I think people often forget to just sit back and contemplate the absolute masterclass in propaganda these people have successfully put on for generations. It's evil, but damn is it good. They really put that money to good use figuring out how to keep the working class down.

They raise the prices and fire people, those same people then blame the political party in charge. Completely ignoring the fact that it's not them who is running the REIT. It's not them busting up unionization attempts. It's not them jacking up the cost of insulin because what the fukk are you going to do? Die? It is not the government that laid them off and yet they're the one to blame for the company's actions.

A man is picking your pocket and telling you that it's someone else and SIGNIFICANT portions of the public actually believe it.
"It's your fault you are poor. You should've gone to college"
"How am I supposed to afford college when my rent is 70% of what I make at McDonald's?"
"Get a second job"
"How am I supposed to find time to interview for a second job when I have to commute an hour to get to work and back and don't get enough PTO?"
"Well you should live closer to where you work"
"How am I supposed to do that when the rent of the place close to work is higher than what I'm barely able to afford now?"

On and on, people will actually run defense on these companies FOR FREE. It's truly astounding to see how successful these rich a$$holes have been in convincing people that the conditions that they create are literally anyone else's fault. :wow:

Post so good I wish I could eat it :wow:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
the american dream had always been a myth and dr phil is a right wing maga cac

Funny u said that

Because that phrase of living the American dream came from a already rich cac who was born into wealth…

So it’s easy to live a American Dream when u had it easy born into it