Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thankfully only seeing some outer bands passing by and getting some light rain. Which is practically nothing. Hopefully this thing stays off shore and spares the rest of the state.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh...my girl due date is tomorrow, but it can be any time. If it doesn’t take a hard right away from us, it’s possible my daughter will come right during the hurricane. :damn:

And she’s supposed to be delivered at Baptist in Riverside and that area will probably be flooded if Dorian hits. We just might have to show up at Baptist south if she goes into labor which kinda sucks cause that’s not where the doctor and staff we been working with are.

I’m tired of this uncertainty. The last several days I been waiting on a baby and a hurricane. Hope the baby comes before the hurricane. They say orgasms and semen can cause contractions and induce labor, so I been fukking and eating her out around the clock.

The randomness of this.... LOL

when they that far along, that thang gets super wet , thick , and tasty

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I live on Grand bd Bahama, there is severe flooding. Ppl are trapped in their attics calling for help and the water is still rising in some areas.

The island of Abaco has been completely devastated. I haven’t heard from my parents since 3pm yesterday.

Compete devastation.....it’s unreal
damn breh, hoping for the best for y'all, which is pretty much just being alive at this point. as long as you all are breathing you can start to rebuild your lives.

24 hours just sitting on a little island. damn.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eventually climate change will claim all those islands. What’s the point living there when you know every couple of years or could even be every year that you’d be flooded like that. Rebuild only to have to rebuild again. Not a life I’d want to live.

I agree, i'd only live there if i was filthy rich and could fly out on the drop of a dime

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'd imagine that a lot of people who survive this will be looking for a new home in another country. :damn:
I'd go straight to AZ, NV, etc.

If water is hitting windows of places 18ft high, how do you rebuild to prevent it from happening again for everybody. Everything is ruined from the salt water. I have some friend's in Freeport, waiting to get some updates. Things were okay previously, but who knows now.

We're here in Fl sitting and waiting for the turn, etc.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
is it getting close to Jacksonville, and hows the weather there right now..? :lupe:
Weather is not bad at all. I was running around today getting last minute shyt and it was sunny and 90%

Just now we had a little rain but it’s not related to the storm. We are supposed to start getting hit on Wednesday :ehh: