Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Brehs call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but Amerikka aint gonna let a hurricane destroy Floriduh before an election year. A red state that carries good amounts of electoral votes. I believe these fukkkkas have a secret weapon to temper with hurricanes. No major Cat 4 or 5 hurricane has hot FL in over 2 decades since Andrew.

Bahamas was not even on the path. Now this shyt is completely destroying the island and from the sound of it they having struggles to make the hurricane turn like they wanted to.

Why didnt this shyt hit FL as a CAT 5 where people have FEMA and insurance for their shyt ?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Brehs call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but Amerikka aint gonna let a hurricane destroy Floriduh before an election year. A red state that carries good amounts of electoral votes. I believe these fukkkkas have a secret weapon to temper with hurricanes. No major Cat 4 or 5 hurricane has hot FL in over 2 decades since Andrew.

Bahamas was not even on the path. Now this shyt is completely destroying the island and from the sound of it they having struggles to make the hurricane turn like they wanted to.

Why didnt this shyt hit FL as a CAT 5 where people have FEMA and insurance for their shyt ?

Hurricane Michael hit last year as cat5 :mjtf:

I guess every hurricane needs to hit dade or broward?:martin: We were also hit by Katrina a strong cat1 before it hit New Orleans

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Look at this shyt :mjcry:

giphy.gif

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Are we safe up in PA? :lupe:

:lolbron::popcorn:

All jokes aside...ppl need to vacate these coastal and island areas. No different than the cacs livin up in these wildfire areas in CA. Its Groundhog Day out here for y'all. To the ppl that actually have the money and resources to relocate...how much sympathy do you expect the general public to have? :ld: nd I don't wanna see anyone injured or worse...but you know what it is where you reside. Get TF outta there for your future safety.

Good luck and God bless to those effected.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Major Hurricanes to hit Florida in past 20 years:

Charley Cat. 4 (2004)
Wilma Cat. 3 (2005)
Irma Cat. 4 (2017)
Michael Cat. 5 (2018)

A track like Dorian has happened before, most recently Floyd in 1999 where it was headed to Florida but went through the Bahamas stopped on a dime and then turned north.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Next time you come down hit me up. I gotchu breh:salute:

I am good. Copped a generator. Got about 20 gallons of gas for that bish. 10 cases of water. Bunch of food and snacks. Case of wine and 3 bottles of vodka.

So far my zone has not been evacuated. But if they call my zone my truck is already topped off. I’m getting the fukk out :camby:

You ain't even link with me yet :beli:. same with @portcityplaya :beli:

I know we're doing something for Florida-Georgia as far as tailgating :mjgrin:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Major Hurricanes to hit Florida in past 20 years:

Charley Cat. 4 (2004)
Wilma Cat. 3 (2005)
Irma Cat. 4 (2017)
Michael Cat. 5 (2018)

A track like Dorian has happened before, most recently Floyd in 1999 where it was headed to Florida but went through the Bahamas stopped on a dime and then turned north.
:picard: