Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I live on Grand bd Bahama, there is severe flooding. Ppl are trapped in their attics calling for help and the water is still rising in some areas.

The island of Abaco has been completely devastated. I haven’t heard from my parents since 3pm yesterday.

Compete devastation.....it’s unreal

Praying heavily for y’all. :mjcry:

Stay as safe as possible.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you've been through Hugo, you're an old head :salute:
I was 4,5 around that time and as fukked up as that Hurricane was, I can't remember nothing bad about it in comparsion to Irma or any of the others. That's sort of what had me like "Pffft" when Irma was a 5 and I was like yo...I been through 5's before. We just ain't gonna have power for a bit.:troll:

shyt was a massive wake up call. Had Older heads who went through Gilbert in Jamaica telling me that Irma made that shyt seem like a carnival ride after we all met up and assessed the damage.

I live on Grand bd Bahama, there is severe flooding. Ppl are trapped in their attics calling for help and the water is still rising in some areas.

The island of Abaco has been completely devastated. I haven’t heard from my parents since 3pm yesterday.

It's gonna be fukked up for a minute breh, and frankly, you gonna be walking around like a Zombie looking at all your torn up shyt and holding in all the grief that around you like we had to when we dealt with Irma.

We on the thoughts and prayers wave, but I've already put into some aid that we (BVI) Brehs got coming towards y'all.:salute:
Praying for the best for you, your family and your island man. Stay strong.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

hoping the best for you n your fam

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's more bad news for florida coming out of the gulf right now

"As of Saturday afternoon, the hurricane center began investigating some disorganized showers and thunderstorms over the southeastern Gulf of Mexico associated with a broad area of low pressure. On Monday, it’s projected to move westward toward the coast of Mexico with some development. Chances of tropical system formation are placed at 40 percent in the next 48 hours and 50 percent over the next five days.

The hurricane center predicts gradual development, although it does not have a well-defined surface center, as it moves slowly northward or north-northwestward. Chances of tropical system formation are placed at 30 percent in the next 48 hours and 50 percent over the next five days."

It's slowly pushing in from the opposite side of Dorian. Florida is smack in the middle :snoop: