Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

Daps
Weather is not bad at all. I was running around today getting last minute shyt and it was sunny and 90%

Just now we had a little rain but it’s not related to the storm. We are supposed to start getting hit on Wednesday :ehh:
damn.. yall be safe out there.. :salute:
It's drizzling on the westside but that has nothing to do with this storm..

Still don't know how close it'll get to us
used to live in English Estates back in the day.. Westside used to be wild as fukk.. :wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Weather is not bad at all. I was running around today getting last minute shyt and it was sunny and 90%

Just now we had a little rain but it’s not related to the storm. We are supposed to start getting hit on Wednesday :ehh:
Yeah, I hope everything goes ok, breh. I owe the Jacksonville/St. Augustine areas another visit and we can try and link up. I enjoyed myself when I was there. It was a much needed vacation. That was 26 months ago. I haven't been on a vacation since:unimpressed:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yeah, I hope everything goes ok, breh. I owe the Jacksonville/St. Augustine areas another visit and we can try and link up. I enjoyed myself when I was there. It was a much needed vacation. That was 26 months ago. I haven't been on a vacation since:unimpressed:
Next time you come down hit me up. I gotchu breh:salute:

I am good. Copped a generator. Got about 20 gallons of gas for that bish. 10 cases of water. Bunch of food and snacks. Case of wine and 3 bottles of vodka.

So far my zone has not been evacuated. But if they call my zone my truck is already topped off. I’m getting the fukk out :camby:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Next time you come down hit me up. I gotchu breh:salute:

I am good. Copped a generator. Got about 20 gallons of gas for that bish. 10 cases of water. Bunch of food and snacks. Case of wine and 3 bottles of vodka.

So far my zone has not been evacuated. But if they call my zone my truck is already topped off. I’m getting the fukk out :camby:
No doubt:myman:

Glad you're prepared whatever the situation may be. I gained a lot of respect for those who have to deal with hurricanes