Taken from a usaf hurricane hunter aircraft

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A year before I was born :whew:

Was asking my grandma about it the other day. Said it tore up Homestead.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the eye passed thru my house. I remember playing Nintendo while waiting for it to come. Didn't get much of any damage but homestead got destroyed.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Everything I'm seeing has the eye just off the coast with one path I've seen making landfall just over Volusia county and going straight through Duval:mjcry:

It might be worse if the eye barely misses landfall for us.. The only plus is that this storm looks so small to what I'm used to seeing
Smh...my girl due date is tomorrow, but it can be any time. If it doesn’t take a hard right away from us, it’s possible my daughter will come right during the hurricane. :damn:

And she’s supposed to be delivered at Baptist in Riverside and that area will probably be flooded if Dorian hits. We just might have to show up at Baptist south if she goes into labor which kinda sucks cause that’s not where the doctor and staff we been working with are.

I’m tired of this uncertainty. The last several days I been waiting on a baby and a hurricane. Hope the baby comes before the hurricane. They say orgasms and semen can cause contractions and induce labor, so I been fukking and eating her out around the clock.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: anyone watching the weather channel right now? Stuart, Florida looking like a tropical storm hitting already

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Everything I'm seeing has the eye just off the coast with one path I've seen making landfall just over Volusia county and going straight through Duval:mjcry:

It might be worse if the eye barely misses landfall for us.. The only plus is that this storm looks so small to what I'm used to seeing
I live in Volusia brehs :mjcry: I'm outta town tho

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This is what I was saying last night :manny: I think the media is deliberately lying or just plain retarded. :unimpressed:
They have no idea. I'm just watching the news to see where it it in real time bc I dont trust the tracks and predictions. Theyre saying its gonna stay off land and downgrade? What kind of hurricane play like that? Get to the beach and go back off land.

They also said expect it by Sunday night/Monday morning but it literally stopped over the Bahamas still at a cat 5. They just guessing. They know slightly more than we do