Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Nothing gonna change until a Cat 5 hits Naples, South Florida or Sarasota and completely destroys a bunch of old people homes and retirement plans

Baby boomers dont give a fukk. Even then they still gon vote Republican for abortion or guns

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A hurricane's wind speed goes from strongest to weakest, inside to outside...

I was in the eye of a weak hurricane here back in like 04 or 05, I can't remember it's name.. It was either Cat 1 or downgraded to a tropical storm by the time it hit us but there was still a decently defined eye..

So like I said the winds are strongest around the eye. I remember the wind being strong, but not tear your house down strong. Then all of a sudden, damn near sunlight for maybe 20 min.. You could literally go outside while you're in the eye and you'd think it's over..

But after about 20 min I could see the other eye wall coming so I took my ass back in the house..:russ:

Nature is crazy.. Like I said my storm was very weak and I've also been in Jacksonville my whole life so I'm kinda numb to hurricane season..

I'm just shook of the tornados:mjcry:

Edit
The eye of the storm I was in was fairly small so I could almost see both sides.. its literally a circle of open sky and you'll appear to be surrounded by clouds

When I was 2 on 3, I saw the eye of hurricane Hugo. I remember it so vividly and that was one of my earliest memories. Our roof was leaking and my family was quicking running out our house to go next door to the neighbors crib. They had to push me through a wind up window
tafco-windows-awning-hopper-windows-jalw3648-64_1000.jpg
. Saw roofs being torn off and after it was said and done, it looked like a fireball had came through St.Croix. Most devastating Hurricane I've witnessed and I've been IN at least 3 more of them since.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why didn't anyone think of that guys genius ice idea? :troll:

This storm looks small compared to others. I'm pretty sure that Irma was huge or maybe it was another one that covered damn near the entire state. This one more compact so it makes it stronger. Less space to distribute energy.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
It won't reach me where I'm at in South Carolina will it (I live on the left side of it)

:lupe:

I need answers from the coli not the weather channel:damn:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It won't reach me where I'm at in South Carolina will it (I live on the left side of it)

:lupe:

I need answers from the coli not the weather channel:damn:

It depends, I mean right now the biggest threat areas for a landfall appear to be from Jacksonville up to Wilmington, NC and for instance if someone is Charleston, it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave because Charleston floods very easily, even with Matthew, Charleston was on the left side of the storm and flooded pretty bad.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So was I and been meaning to ask him. He has a lot of technical knowledge of the subject matter to be just an enthusiast.
I was saying the same thing lmao. @RammerJammer gotta be a meteorologist.

Nahh I just got a passion for weather, growing up in rural Alabama I've been through Hurricanes, Snowstorms (well for Alabama standards), Ice Storms, Hailstorms, Floods, Heat Waves, so it's just interesting to me, the science behind weather is amazing. I'm shyt at math so I can't do all the calculations but in terms of reading models, following analogs, reading radars, I taught myself, I really wish that there was a Meteorology elective in HS because I think kids really need to know this type of stuff because whether it's with Dorian or other storms, people can be misinformed easily, hell Trump was probably about to send aid down here for a storm that's not even gonna hit us.