Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Nitpick: Dug can't handle the ball that much and not have an assist.

They need to go 1-1 and I don't see them beating Indiana. They'll need a big game from Hunter vs Illinois, he's the biggest mismatch for that game.

Most exciting game of the season so far!

The only sad part about todays game is I’m pretty sure Kobe is leaving for the NBA, to me he’s better than Jett and is more fluid. I definitely didn’t see him coming like this.
Kobe was a McDonald's All-American, he's progressing in the manner a player of his profile should. Caris made a similar leap from freshman to sophomore year, but the recruiting services missed on Caris.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Most exciting game of the season so far!

The only sad part about todays game is I’m pretty sure Kobe is leaving for the NBA, to me he’s better than Jett and is more fluid. I definitely didn’t see him coming like this.

Nitpick: Dug can't handle the ball that much and not have an assist.

They need to go 1-1 and I don't see them beating Indiana. They'll need a big game from Hunter vs Illinois, he's the biggest mismatch for that game.

Kobe was a McDonald's All-American, he's progressing in the manner a player of his profile should. Caris made a similar leap from freshman to sophomore year, but the recruiting services missed on Caris.
I can honestly see Kobe come back for another year. Ala Franz Wagz. Another year would propel him to damn near guarantee lottery. I don’t buy the lottery hype right now. If he gets a promise from a team in the lottery, then I’d dip if I were him. If not.. we could be legit title contenders next year.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Juwan is ass. How is the final shot not drawn up for Kobe? :unimpressed:

Feels good to root for a Kobe again. :to:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Draw up the game tying shot for a guy who hasn't made one all night, brehs.