Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Another blown lead by Michigan :mjlol: look like this season will end today. Get Jett:camby:going one on one by himself without running the offense and his defense and boxing out is garbage.His body language is terrible. Team goes on a winning streak when he was out injured. He comes back and they finish 0-3. If he isn't scoring he doesn't care. I pray he leaves for the NBA. Juwan on the hot seat next season.

Got 10 mins left to figure this out
To be honest the team played better and really hit their stride when Jett was out. They never regain their chemistry and Kobe started to defer too much once Jett came back from injury.

Yes Jett has some offensive game, but he's terrible on defense, poor body language, and he basically has turned into the worst version of Duncan Robinson. The effort the team put out today was pathetic, they never got anything from the 4 position ALL YEAR!!!
Even though T-will is a junior, I would not offer him a scholarship next year, let him hit the portal, wouldn't bring Lewilyin back either.

Hunter is not a NBA player, he can stay at michigan another year and get NIL money or go overseas a year early.

This season could've been so much more, Jawan is on the hotseat next year, I feel the team quit on him during this game, this game was the end result of playing so many close games, they threw in the towel.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
To be honest the team played better and really hit their stride when Jett was out. They never regain their chemistry and Kobe started to defer too much once Jett came back from injury.

Yes Jett has some offensive game, but he's terrible on defense, poor body language, and he basically has turned into the worst version of Duncan Robinson. The effort the team put out today was pathetic, they never got anything from the 4 position ALL YEAR!!!
Even though T-will is a junior, I would not offer him a scholarship next year, let him hit the portal, wouldn't bring Lewilyin back either.

Hunter is not a NBA player, he can stay at michigan another year and get NIL money or go overseas a year early.

This season could've been so much more, Jawan is on the hotseat next year, I feel the team quit on him during this game, this game was the end result of playing so many close games, they threw in the towel.
Real bad, even the radio was talking about that.

Wildly disappointing season. They'll get worked by Youngstown State or St. Bonnaventure in the NIT too
full

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Michigan Insider Sam Webb been fanning out over Jett all season. Time and time again people have been telling him that Jett's defense and hero ball has been ruining the team and he's still stubbornly cape for him because he's been covering him since HS :dead:

Only players I want back next season is Hunter, Taris and Kobe. Everybody else can :camby:Juwan better hit the transfer portal

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Michigan Insider Sam Webb been fanning out over Jett all season. Time and time again people have been telling him that Jett's defense and hero ball has been ruining the team and he's still stubbornly cape for him because he's been covering him since HS :dead:

Only players I want back next season is Hunter, Taris and Kobe. Everybody else can :camby:Juwan better hit the transfer portal
Webb is a eternal optimist, always smiling and grinning and shyt, ain't nothing funny.

Jett once again today took stupid shots, and basically stayed in the corners of the court hoping for an open three...

Another thing that bugs me about Jawan is, his assistants are sitting down. In huddles, its only Jawan drawing plays, etc.. It's almost like he keeps his assistants at a distance.

Dug is going to be special by the team he's a senior, Taris will get better, I don't give a damn about Jett either way, I hope he leaves.

I just hope Kobe and Hunter comes back