Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple bad possessions in a row with a chance to push it to a two possession game

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah last 5 mins were cringeworthy. Biggest disappointment all year has been Terrence Williams. Been inconsistent all year.

Indiana played only 7 players and they basically tried to give the game away. Nobody from Michigan wanted seize the moment. Also that last play draw up was horrible, Kobe drove the ball and there was basically no one to kick the ball out to, just horrible.

@Wisconsin on Tuesday which will probably be an L and then back home from MSU which will also be very difficult. Just been a rough year.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Honestly, that was the most poorly executed after timeout play I've ever seen in my life. They finally play a credible team again and they still can't close them out. We're 25 games into the season, it's not just about youth anymore. This was another low BBIQ loss like Iowa.

I didn't expect them to win this game, but wow that doesn't mean you give it away.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
When Juwan subbed Tarris out for Will my wife said "uh oh, write down 5 minutes as the pivotal moment in the game" and things went downhill from there. You can't even complain about refs with how half-assed their effort was. 26 games in and boxing out is still optional. Pathetic.

It's WBB, gymnastics, and hockey season gentlemen. Watch those if you want to have a good time.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Seems there is a lot of smoke with NBA scouts falling in love with Kobe Bufkin, didn't see that coming at the start of the season. He's another guy that could benefit from more years in college but I will say he's better that Diabete & Houstan but when the NBA is consensus that you're a lottery pick you have to go.

The biggest disappointment of this season is We may have TWO guys( Kobe, Jett) as NBA first rounders and still end up in the NIT...

Rightly or wrongly, Juwan will be on the hotseat next year, his time management and sub rotations have been terrible all year.

If Jett & Kobe leaves then you are left with a undersized erratic young PT guard in Dug, maybe hunter comes back but there will be no one coming in and on the roster now that will make an impact. Next year may be even worse for the Michigan squad..

• Dap
Reactions: No1