Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Today's lesson: box out, let Tarris Reed close out games, and good things happen.

The freshmen really flashed this game. Dug really set the tone and that can't be overlooked.

The collectives need to give Kobe whatever Hunter is getting.

Especially since Kobe is now moving up NBA draft mock boards

I think if he comes back another year he can be a lottery pick in 2024.

What's going to sound crazy but this team offense runs better with Jett on the bench. He stays forcing his shot instead of letting the offense run. Would fit this team better if came off the bench in a 6th man role. Not going to be mad if he's one and done. I pray Kobe comes back tho. Will get more shots too with Jett gone.

Last edited:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Especially since Kobe is now moving up NBA draft mock boards

I think if he comes back another year he can be a lottery pick in 2024.

What's going to sound crazy but this team offense run better with Jett on the bench. He stays forcing his shot instead of letting the offense run. Would fit this team better if came off the bench on a 6th man role. Not going mad if he's one and done. I pray Kobe comes back tho. Will get more shots too with Jett gone.

That's not crazy at all, breh. For me Jett shows flashes of NYK JR Smith, who came off the bench for the exact reasons you're stating. For this Michigan team his ball handling would be better served in that capacity too.

As for Kobe, I fully agree with this assessment too and I think he does come back for that very reason.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Dug stringing together two good games is the type of development you love to see.

Good thing his height will keep him in college...

He's starting to develop a mid range jumper which is key because of his height. Payback game vs Wisconsin on Sunday. Must-win game. 4 year PG is a need for this program at this time.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Most exciting game of the season so far!

The only sad part about todays game is I’m pretty sure Kobe is leaving for the NBA, to me he’s better than Jett and is more fluid. I definitely didn’t see him coming like this.