Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Obviously that play is normally designed for Jett, but Hunter is shooting 40% from 3 so he should have been the first option not Joey.

My issue is they were up 7 with 90 seconds left and the game got away from them. The coaches refuse to take timeouts in key situations. Why is Hunter dribbling from half court to the paint? He's not Giannis, the offense broke down call timeout Juwan!

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Well that was dumb. I'm not sure why Bufkin wasn't looking to shoot. There wasn't enough time for a pass.

Anyway just like the Illinois game, I put this loss primarily on coaching and not execution. The ATO to end regulation was just an awful play.

Changes need to be made on the staff this off-season.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
He's a terrible coach. This team would be top 10-15 with Beilein and they aren't gonna make the Tourney.

I'm ready for Juwan and both his sons to leave :francis:

Last 5 mins was coaching malpractice. Taking Reed out up 3. Doubling Jackson Davis and giving up back breaking threes. Last play of regulation :francis: 2nd game in a row he doesn't let Kobe create the offense and insteads puts the ball in freshmen Dug's hands.

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think even the strongest supporters of Jawan are growing weary…

Numbers don’t lie, Michigan is 1-12 in one possession games with him as a coach.

No reason we should’ve lost to Illinois & Indiana. Yeah I get we are a young team but his in game coaching is terrible at times but also players have to knock down shots.

Kobe completely had a brain fart on that last play.
If we end up missing the tourney Jawan will definitely be on the hot seat next year.

And one more thing I’m so pissed. So many missed opportunities with chances to win this year. Extremely disappointing…

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Another blown lead by Michigan :mjlol: look like this season will end today. Get Jett:camby:going one on one by himself without running the offense and his defense and boxing out is garbage.His body language is terrible. Team goes on a winning streak when he was out injured. He comes back and they finish 0-3. If he isn't scoring he doesn't care. I pray he leaves for the NBA. Juwan on the hot seat next season.

Got 10 mins left to figure this out

Last edited: