Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
This is one of those losses where you're baffled that a team could miss so many open or good looks. I think Tschetter has earned more minutes at the 4, that second half run came when T-Will was on the bench.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah the team can’t seem to find a way to finish. Reid jr drives me crazy, small hands with a low basketball IQ.

Jett had a good game but there were moments he disappeared. McDaniel shouldn’t be the one taking the last shot at regulation.

Team has talent but can’t finish. Big 10 is deep this year. Definitely looking NIT bound .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah the team can’t seem to find a way to finish. Reid jr drives me crazy, small hands with a low basketball IQ.

Jett had a good game but there were moments he disappeared. McDaniel shouldn’t be the one taking the last shot at regulation.

Team has talent but can’t finish. Big 10 is deep this year. Definitely looking NIT bound .
I’ll take a banner anyway we can get it :mjcry:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
MBB is getting their asses beat tonight, but WBB have a good game. If the ladies want to compete for the conference title, then this is almost a must win. That's just how competitive the conference is.