'Hunger Games' Star Criticizes Taylor Swift, Madonna for "Rampant" Appropriation of Black Culture

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her father is Danish..

.. but I'm mixed myself so I can't hate. I just usually notice some the strong :mjpls:in mixed girls with white fathers compared to mixed girls with black fathers. Though, she seems intelligent and is very pretty. She definitely knows a little bit of what's up, but watch her find herself a white boyfriend and settle down before she finds out the even harsher realities about race in America :yeshrug:Someone check her social media and see if she already has a boyfriend. :sas2:
giphy.gif

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
She saw what it was when people found out she was playing rue.
Yea that whole scenario was :scust:
It takes a lot to shock me these days but I admit, the way the came at that lil girls neck was a new level of hate. Totally irrational.

It may work out for the best in the end tho, she seems really bright. Need more like her.:mjcry:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Nah, that's definitely true.. but it's not like half black guys are :mjpls:

It may just be cause guys are less selective than women :yeshrug: Plus, we don't really look for intangibles if we're just fukking.. that black bloodline is underestimated.. the intangible advantage (on top of everything else) that we have is a major factor in getting girls. So, to us, when fukking, a dime who's black will be more or less equal to an Asian, Latina, or white dime.. to them, we're the end-all be-all. That's my theory.
I respect that...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
addresses that Azealia Banks criticized Iggy Azalea for not speaking out after a grand jury decided not to indict the police officer who put Eric Garner in a chokehold.

WTF? What is this stupid shyt about? Why would this Iggy bytch HAVE TO DO THAT? Why would a brat on her level even care? Isn't she from Melbourne or some shyt?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Its not about wether or not twerking is positive or something to be proud of. Its the fact that bytches like Miley and Iggy take something that was black originated and use it to become more popular. The fact that they take negative stereotypes and act them out is even more telling considering they take none of the positive. How they act in their videos is how they see black people....as a tool to get them money and nothing more
"And a JAY Z song onnn...And a JAY Z SONG was ONNN...and a Jay Z SONG was oooon" like this nygga ain't nothing but a fukking pop singer to her:laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh