'Hunger Games' Star Criticizes Taylor Swift, Madonna for "Rampant" Appropriation of Black Culture

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
You can't be black.. Girls twerk on guys at parties and dances. You ain't never been to a black party? It is black culture. Dancing is culture.
degrading dance used as culture for blacks......

negroes never learn

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Breh your a phony. Your not black give it up.:camby:aint nobody worried about what a pimple faced CAC says to us on a message board.
lol calling me a cac but yall taking up the cause of someone named 'stenberg' :russ:

some of you negroes cant put 2 and 2 together

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol calling me a cac but yall taking up the cause of someone named 'stenberg' :russ:

some of you negroes cant put 2 and 2 together
Typical CAC response. Were not taking up her cause. She's taking up ours she was a baby when I was saying these thing. Of course you would just be discovering from black folks talking about thses things on the coli. *looks at rep*

Looks like the coli don't even got love for you any way.:camby:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Typical CAC response. Were not taking up her cause. She's taking up ours she was a baby when I was saying these thing. Of course you would just be discovering from black folks talking about thses things on the coli. *looks at rep*

Looks like the coli don't even got love for you any way.:camby:

what cause? Keeping cornrows to ourselves? Keeping twerking to ourselves?

how about a cause to stop black abortions how about a cause to stop our people going to jail....

my rep is like that is because you negroes cant stand being told about ya selves....

u coli militant negroes is brainwashed

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
what cause? Keeping cornrows to ourselves? Keeping twerking to ourselves?

how about a cause to stop black abortions how about a cause to stop our people going to jail....

my rep is like that is because you negroes cant stand being told about ya selves....

No. You just post bullshyt. And it doesn't help that you're one of those lame conspiracy theorists. :mjlol:

And using the "militant" insult? Real effective. :skip:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
No. You just post bullshyt. And it doesn't help that you're one of those lame conspiracy theorists. :mjlol:

And using the "militant" insult? Real effective. :skip:
what lame conspiracy have i advocated? :francis:

oh i forgot with you negroes...u can say dont believe in god in the country but if you say Oswald didnt shoot Kennedy you are looked at as crazy:beli:

how is militant an insult when that's the set y'all claim...

the fact is yall getting behind someone named Stenberg thinking they have your best interest in mind...if that isnt the conspiracy i dont know what is to you negroes

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her father is Danish..

.. but I'm mixed myself so I can't hate. I just usually notice some the strong :mjpls:in mixed girls with white fathers compared to mixed girls with black fathers. Though, she seems intelligent and is very pretty. She definitely knows a little bit of what's up, but watch her find herself a white boyfriend and settle down before she finds out the even harsher realities about race in America :yeshrug:Someone check her social media and see if she already has a boyfriend. :sas2:

She already knows better than most. When white fans of the Hunger Games found out she was cast as Rue they lost their got damn minds and started attacking her
http://jezebel.com/5896408/racist-hunger-games-fans-dont-care-how-much-money-the-movie-made