'Hunger Games' Star Criticizes Taylor Swift, Madonna for "Rampant" Appropriation of Black Culture

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Acting was invented by white people. Should she stop borrowing a white profession it get rich? I could see if it was like the 20s where they would completely jack our sound and act like they invented it but Swift and Cyrus gives it up to black folks no one thinks they our taking our culture they are just using it the way Rue uses acting a white intention.

:dwillhuh:

You prolly give credit to white folks for the trees outside too you ol uncle rukus ass nikka :snoop:

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:dwillhuh:

You prolly give credit to white folks for the trees outside too you ol uncle rukus ass nikka :snoop:
Naw I give that credit to GOD. check my post history in this thread and then comment again within context.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can't even quote right with your simple ass. Acting as it's known today; from plays to movies is a white invention. What's wrong with that? We created civilization and that still hasn't been topped. The people she named give it up to black folks all the time so much so most of the people they tour with are Americans of African decent so how are they stealing our culture?

don't worry, my neg button works just fine :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yo, where were yall nikkas when joints like this were poppin :heh:

I tell you, the whole "twerk revival (:mjlol:)" exposed people left and right

And not in the way you think :dead:

The lack of ass in that video is disgraceful :scust: