'Hunger Games' Star Criticizes Taylor Swift, Madonna for "Rampant" Appropriation of Black Culture

Daps
Reppin
VOID
what cause? Keeping cornrows to ourselves? Keeping twerking to ourselves?

how about a cause to stop black abortions how about a cause to stop our people going to jail....

my rep is like that is because you negroes cant stand being told about ya selves....

u coli militant negroes is brainwashed
Negged for being a disgrace to the black race and an idiot to boot.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
She already knows better than most. When white fans of the Hunger Games found out she was cast as Rue they lost their got damn minds and started attacking her
http://jezebel.com/5896408/racist-hunger-games-fans-dont-care-how-much-money-the-movie-made
Why is there an 'angle' I call it like I see it. it's up to blacks to solve blacks social ills....

Having 'stenberg' being used as an example here is absolutely rediculius
Yes...cause we created the ghettos, and institutionalized racism, and culturally based standardized testing, and red lining in white surburban neighborhoods that locked us out of moving there and out of truly becoming middle class after the second world war, and racial profiling that unfairly targets black people and imprisons them, and disproportionate prison numbers that constitute 70% of its population while being 12% of the country's population and other things...

Dear lord you are a motherfukking stupid son of a bytch. :snoop:

And it's black people's fault white people were mad that she was cast as rue in the hunger games...even though her race was never explicitly stated in the book.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I hope she makes another video
Me too. White people been getting that work the past 7 years mayne. They hate to hear how wrong they are about anything and everything and I love seeing how uncomfortable they get when the truth is being spit. They can never fathom being seen as wrong at all. Period.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2iqobpy.jpg

14y1vs4.jpg

maunao.jpg

29c5edf.jpg

lol @ misguided
1zyhnye.jpg
:wow: white people piss me off so much sometimes :wow:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
No. You just post bullshyt. And it doesn't help that you're one of those lame conspiracy theorists. :mjlol:

And using the "militant" insult? Real effective. :skip:
Isn't white supremacy a conspiracy m8?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what cause? Keeping cornrows to ourselves? Keeping twerking to ourselves?

how about a cause to stop black abortions how about a cause to stop our people going to jail....

my rep is like that is because you negroes cant stand being told about ya selves....

u coli militant negroes is brainwashed
Go sit down somewhere you lame.
:camby:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm lame but yall rallying around a stenberg.... Confirmed that the militants still taking orders from u know who
Lmao. :russ: You couldn't be more pitiful. This lame thinks we care about this girl. It's the message that we been talking about since before she was born. We just taking note of young folks bringing it up. But imma let you cook.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Lmao. :russ: You couldn't be more pitiful. This lame thinks we care about this girl. It's the message that we been talking about since before she was born. We just taking note of young folks bringing it up. But imma let you cook.
:shaq:
you are a serious try hard. WOAT self nominee in the running
:russ: