Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

Daps
[You can't get in my gated community even if you wanted too bytch nikka. Go beg elsewhere jealous nikka. Your reparations check is waiting between these nuts you fakkit.

tenor.gif

:umad:[/QUOTE]

Gated community that you ran from your homeland to like a bytch -because you are a bytch. Begging? I grew up seeing your people beg on TV for donations.:scust:You have to act like an AA just to fit in here. Nothing envious about that.

Fake ass Black American - you're not even AA- you literally don't matter.

Just know that's it's clipped for you foreign black culture vultures!!

#AAGANG!!!!!! #bytch!!!!!!! :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Gated community that you ran from your homeland to like a bytch -because you are a bytch. Begging? I grew up seeing your people beg on TV for donations.:scust:You have to act like an AA just to fit in here. Nothing envious about that.

Fake ass Black American - you're not even AA- you literally don't matter.

Just know that's it's clipped for you foreign black culture vultures!!

#AAGANG!!!!!! #bytch!!!!!!! :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771.png

Unfortunately after you calm down, you'll still be broke. Do better.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
ADOS is the declasse. Not just the hashtag, but the majority of black gen x and millennials that did things "the right way" and have been shut out. A decentralized, declasse sounds dangerous as fukk actually, but here we are. Antonio is right, that the people who grew up on Cosby and black celebrity are now disillusioned. That's what it is. #ados is where it's at.

That's the subtext. I pick it up, but it doesn't undermine there are problematic black immigrants as a buffer class and problematic individuals like Luvvie for instance. :yeshrug:

TBA, Prof Black Truth, Yvette and Tariq are not on some NPR shyt with their own people. If they were, this xenophobia charge would be an actual thing, They are caustic, shrill and often angry all the way round!!!!. Do black immigrants want the same treatment we give each other as people, or do they want to be treated like white liberals treat DACA recipients?

If we black all the same, we get the dozens all the same. No kid gloves. The prideful immigrant thing needs to be put away. Yvvette has said there can be allyship in combination with a needs/skills based immigration plan. That should be accepted on face value even if she gives off a certain mjpls vibe. Why should we interpret her shrillness to black American strivers any different than when it's directed at black immigrants? It's two parts, treating black immigrants like a protected class that require more protection (kid gloves) than black Americans and black immigrants being extra sensitive and self-interested in their own economic opportunity here. Mostly hurt feelings.
The thing is.....if you check those threads where she's attacking AA strivers. You'll find me front and center calling her out about it . I am offended when people undermine or ,question a Black person who is doing the right thing. You'll find me front and center when she was stereotyping con. Africans also.

Tariq fans will tell you that I've been calling out Tariq since I've been here. .....for all types of funny style behavior and for dumbing down his audience

So protected class?, prideful immigrant?, extra sensitive? uh no.

That Tariq and YC felt the need to LIE or mislead at times to bolster their points to their audiences is what is most problematic. They lost credibility once they felt the need to do that..nd drowned out whatever valid points they were trying to make
I'm gonna make a dedicated thread soon debunking and challenging some of the false and misleading stuff they've put out there.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
This is bullshyt!!!! Foreign blacks in this thread are trying to do damage control and subvert the discussion of OUR unique issues like some fukkin CIA agents!!!!!!

I absolutely refuse to believe that NO qualified AA men applied to that fukking medical school, fAnd even worse, you got these foreign cocksuckers talking about AA's don't value education!!!? :what: The audacity of you ignorant ungrateful b*stards!!!

These fakkits is literally in here dissing our culture, saying we just value sports and other fukkshyt, talking down to us like some fukking white supremacists! And these supposed to be our allies?!!!!!!

Can't you people see how these these motherfukkers see you?? WAKE THE fukk UP!!!!!

You really exposed yourselves this year as real enemies to any progressive inclusive, specific movement of ours!!
Thank God, we have some who don't act as agents, and truly only see Ados(ppl/culture), and Ados oppurtunity as something to be co-opted, and taken advantge of! Unfortunately many do- hence the vocal outrage, and attempts to undermine efforts in forming into a sole collective - due to the anxiety of losing that all.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
#ADOS have lower college admissions. It's not surprise they also have lower representation in medical school.:francis:
It's actually ADOS MEN. ADOS women are actually doing quite well and are overrepresented in professional school.

Notice how it's mostly ADOS Males in here crying about immigrants as well. SMH

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It's actually ADOS MEN. ADOS women are actually doing quite well and are overrepresented in professional school.

Notice how it's mostly ADOS Males in here crying about immigrants as well. SMH

This website is ados dominant of course you'll have more males posted in all subject matters.....go on lipsticks alley if you want dominant female opinions

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
your bytch ass dont do NONE of that shyt... FOH you internet hero...

IF YOU DID!!!! you would know... that a check is not as valuable as a business... SMH and LOL at the people who dapped you :mjlol:
let me give you a little hint

the american government does not give private citizens “a business”

private citizens start private small businesses

what the fukk kind of school did you go to

and who are you to tell another black man what he doesnt and does do :what: i already own a business, as does my family

ive been giving stock tips on thecoli for over half a decade :what:

dude you are an imbecile

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This website is ados dominant of course you'll have more males posted in all subject matters.....go on lipsticks alley if you want dominant female opinions
I have you not seen the thread where many of the self proclaimed ADOS testified that they are descendants of Caribbeans ? :mjlol: I doubt this site is predominantly ADOS. The Coli members have multi black ethnicities. :mjlit:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
The thing is.....if you check those threads where she's attacking AA strivers. You'll find me front and center calling her out about it . I am offended when people undermine or ,question a Black person who is doing the right thing. You'll find me front and center when she was stereotyping con. Africans also.Tariq fans will tell you that I've been calling out Tariq since I've been here. .....for all types of funny style behavior and for dumbing down his audience. So protected class?, prideful immigrant?, extra sensitive? uh no.

I'm glad you're being consistent, but that wasn't directed at you. Sorry, if it seemed that way. I don't know your background like that. I was just describing some of the pushback I see from non-ados, especially from those that rocked with all those personalities I mentioned before the ados wave got popping.

Last edited: