Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Which is why I am steadfast on her ass. She did a 180 and got these nikkas eating it up because simply, it's easy as hell to hate and blame others.

I've been in bad emotional states before and you learn a lot about yourself when things don't turn out how you planned and you have to regroup. You learn what your true nature is...what's really in your DNA.
What your principles REALLY are.

That old article rejects EVERYTHING that she embraces now. If I posted the article without her name in this thread, I could image the reactions that it would garner.

Those hard times made her question what she thought she stood for.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This is facts. Carribean people dont take education nearly as seriously as africans.

Haitians are definitely the exception. My school student body president for our class was a Haitian girl.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I've been in bad emotional states before and you learn a lot about yourself when things don't turn out how you planned and you have to regroup. You learn what your true nature is...what's really in your DNA.
What your principles REALLY are.

That old article rejects EVERYTHING that she embraces now. If I posted the article without her name in this thread, I could image the reactions that it would garner.

Those hard times made her question what she thought she stood for.

Yvette has talked about her old ways when she worked on Capitol hill, she thought the opposite of how she thinks now, when she realised nobody gives a fucc about AA's including the AA's who worked on Capitol hill........she had a awakening

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is bullshyt!!!! Foreign blacks in this thread are trying to do damage control and subvert the discussion of OUR unique issues like some fukkin CIA agents!!!!!!

I absolutely refuse to believe that NO qualified AA men applied to that fukking medical school, fukk your dry ass statistics! And even worse, you got these foreign cocksuckers talking about AA's don't value education!!!? :what: The audacity of you ignorant ungrateful b*stards!!!

These fakkits is literally in here dissing our culture, saying we just value sports and other fukkshyt, talking down to us like some fukking white supremacists! And these supposed to be our allies?!!!!!! fukk outta here!!!!!!

And nikkas in here are letting this bullshyt rock?!!! :mindblown:Can't you people see how these these motherfukkers see you?? WAKE THE fukk UP!!!!!

fukk you anti-AA foreign blacks real talk!!!!!!! :pacspit: You really exposed yourselves this year as real enemies to any progressive inclusive, specific movement of ours!!

It's clippped!!! :camby:
Shut the fukk up you emotional c*nt.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Wow, Brehs... Just, wow...

:snoop:
You guys aware that most black people are interested in black colleges right? What are the schools to do? Wait until whites kick us out of their pwi?

You guys are so misguided.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i do it now already:what:
who the hell do you think you are. just because your ignorant ass wont do it, doesnt mean i wont

your bytch ass dont do NONE of that shyt... FOH you internet hero...

IF YOU DID!!!! you would know... that a check is not as valuable as a business... SMH and LOL at the people who dapped you :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Suck my dikk you bytchass foreign fakkit! Don't ever speak about AA issues again in your worthless life! #YOUNOTUS! bytch!! Fake ass pro black immigrant culture vulture. You disgust me :scust:
I'm an American citizen you fukk nikka, and I will beat your ass in public.

Go cry somewhere else you simple fakkit.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You can look up medical school acceptance rates they are pubic information on the AAMC site. You can also find them on Reddit.

I met my state medical school class last year. They had 174 incoming. 6 if those were black men. Only 1 didn't have a accent.
:ld: Can you post the public link?

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
It is such a drastic change of stances that it appears to have grown out of disillusionment and that it comes from a place of anger.

ADOS is the declasse. Not just the hashtag, but the majority of black gen x and millennials that did things "the right way" and have been shut out. A decentralized, declasse sounds implosive and dangerous as fukk actually, but here we are. Antonio is right, that the people who grew up on Cosby and black celebrity are now disillusioned. That's what it is. #ados is where it's at.

Her anti non AA views seem to come from the same place

That's the subtext. I pick it up, but it doesn't undermine there are problematic black immigrants as a buffer class and problematic individuals like Luvvie for instance. :yeshrug:

TBA, Prof Black Truth, Yvette and Tariq are not on some NPR shyt with their own people. If they were, this xenophobia charge would be an actual thing, They are caustic, shrill and often angry all the way round!!!!. Do black immigrants want the same treatment we give each other as people, or do they want to be treated like white liberals treat DACA recipients?

If we black all the same, we get the dozens all the same. No kid gloves. The prideful immigrant thing needs to be put away. Yvvette has said there can be allyship in combination with a needs/skills based immigration plan. That should be accepted on face value even if she gives off a certain mjpls vibe. Why should we interpret her shrillness to black American strivers any different than when it's directed at black immigrants? It's two parts, treating black immigrants like a protected class that require more protection (kid gloves) than black Americans and black immigrants being extra sensitive and self-interested in their own economic opportunity here. Mostly hurt feelings.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm an American citizen you fukk nikka, and I will beat your ass in public.

Go cry somewhere else you simple fakkit.

fukk you, and fukk your citizenship you fake ass foreign bytch! You'd never touch me, dead that - I'd stomp your fakkit ass the fukk out! And I'm not your "nikka" that's AA slang - stop stealing our shyt - you pathetic culture vulture!!

#AAGANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AM is nothing more than an anti-African racist.

Is he insinuating that Howard is discriminating against ADOS in favor of Africans? SMH

They take the success of other black people as an affront to their narrative that ADOS are helpless and doomed unless white zaddy cuts a check.

bytch wants everybody to be broke and dusty living in a basement like her until cacs cut a check. That’s why she goes at Boyce and anybody talking about do for self.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk you, and fukk your citizenship you fake ass foreign bytch! You'd never touch me, dead that - I'd stomp your fakkit ass the fukk out! And I'm not your "nikka" that's AA slang - stop stealing our shyt - you pathetic culture vulture!!

#AAGANG!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't get in my gated community even if you wanted too bytch nikka. Go beg elsewhere jealous nikka. Your reparations check is waiting between these nuts you fakkit.

tenor.gif

:umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They take the success of other black people as an affront to their narrative that ADOS are helpless and doomed unless white zaddy cuts a check.

bytch wants everybody to be broke and dusty living in a basement like her until cacs cut a check. That’s why she goes at Boyce and anybody talking about do for self.
Exactly. Nothing but an anti-african narrative built on hate and jealousy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Im rooting for these nikkas to get they reparations check asap. The jealousy and hate is real.