Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Found it
Most black doctors are women

@Nerdy black guy @Cadillac posted in the thread too. Ya'll caught amnesia or something? :gucci:

This was JANUARY :mindblown: the coli had no problem discussing this issue among gender lines within the "ADOS" community. This is why I can't stand Yvette and Tone. They're steady digging for shyt to rile people up against Africans and Caribbeans. All data and no context :snoop: Ya'll gotta stop letting them yank ya'lls chains and play you like fools.
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-d.jpg
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-b.jpg
aamc-news-black-subgroups-inline.jpg
a nikka on here told me Caribbean people live in a suburb and make fun of ados some nikka with idris elba in his avy :dead:
i dont know any Caribbeans living in a suburb and i got family and friends all over
they try to make Caribbeans seem above them when they're not they're really poor
most ados live in southern states where wages are low that could explain the slight difference in the aa and carrib wealth nikkas still poor out here except africans i know plenty of Africans living well
went to a chick house in houston looked like the fresh prince of belair house except not white everything was tan/brown

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
a nikka on here told me Caribbean people live in a suburb and make fun of ados some nikka with idris elba in his avy :dead:
i dont know any Caribbeans living in a suburb and i got family and friends all over
they try to make Caribbeans seem above them when they're not they're really poor
most ados live in southern states where wages are low that could explain the slight difference in the aa and carrib wealth nikkas still poor out here except africans i know plenty of Africans living well
went to a chick house in houston looked like the fresh prince of belair house except not white everything was tan/brown
That's string bell, that nikka is a failure at common sense and life. Anything he says is nonsense.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Breh, the asos movement is not about immigrants HOWEVER, When they (africans) insert themselves in the conversation like what tone posted on Twitter then Africans came in the comment section, dont expect ADOS to not go in on them PERIOD

African attorney who gave the first response to Tone was wrong.
But at face value, what you wrote isn't true.

The biggest rallying point yet, was the "cancelling of Kamala Harris".
the ACTUAL demands/aims as outlined by YC and AM.....mention Black immigrants indirectly.
The reason for the acronym is the detachment from the general "Black" label that both AM,and YC have explicitly said others have snuck into and benefited from

How can you say that it's not about immigrants?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:patrice:Ayo this thread is weird. A lot of brehs don't really know about Howard making wild assumptions. A lot of brehs don't know about medical schools making wild assumptions. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than a few white supremacists in here. I'mma unsubscribe - y'all can have it.

Daps
This is bullshyt!!!! Foreign blacks in this thread are trying to do damage control and subvert the discussion of OUR unique issues like some fukkin CIA agents!!!!!!

I absolutely refuse to believe that NO qualified AA men applied to that fukking medical school, fukk your dry ass statistics! And even worse, you got these foreign cocksuckers talking about AA's don't value education!!!? :what: The audacity of you ignorant ungrateful b*stards!!!

These fakkits is literally in here dissing our culture, saying we just value sports and other fukkshyt, talking down to us like some fukking white supremacists! And these supposed to be our allies?!!!!!! fukk outta here!!!!!!

And nikkas in here are letting this bullshyt rock?!!! :mindblown:Can't you people see how these these motherfukkers see you?? WAKE THE fukk UP!!!!!

fukk you anti-AA foreign blacks real talk!!!!!!! :pacspit: You really exposed yourselves this year as real enemies to any progressive inclusive, specific movement of ours!!

It's clippped!!! :camby:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
But at face value, what you wrote isn't true.

The biggest rallying point yet, was the "cancelling of Kamala Harris".
the ACTUAL demands/aims as outlined by YC and AM.....mention Black immigrants indirectly.
The reason for the acronym is the detachment from the general "Black" label that both AM,and YC have explicitly said others have snuck into and benefited from

How can you say that it's not about immigrants?

Your taking her words out of context
Kamala being non ADOS has everything to do with the failure of another non ados president Obama.

Kamala being non ados will not act in the best interest of black Americans and our problems will continue to go ignored. If she never lived a ADOS life, how and what would be her incentive to do anything to fix us, if she in fact, Is not us.....like obama.

You took that as a assault on black immigrants, when in fact she made a very great point.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Found it
Most black doctors are women

@Nerdy black guy @Cadillac posted in the thread too. Ya'll caught amnesia or something? :gucci:

This was JANUARY :mindblown: the coli had no problem discussing this issue among gender lines within the "ADOS" community. This is why I can't stand Yvette and Tone. They're steady digging for shyt to rile people up against Africans and Caribbeans. All data and no context :snoop: Ya'll gotta stop letting them yank ya'lls chains and play you like fools.
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-d.jpg
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-b.jpg
aamc-news-black-subgroups-inline.jpg

If you appeal to a person's emotions, you don't have to appeal to their sense of logic.

===================================

Also, like I wrote before, to support his call for the need for reparations..AM has to find and show negative stats and figures.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I do agree though that Tone is problematic. I think both sides can rock with Yvette more. But I don’t know why everyone doesn’t see more often that Tone is an egomaniac. He is doing this for his own self interest

It’s so pathetic that as soon as we all click the tweet and scroll down the very first person c00ning is an African man. I mean you can’t make this up

I wonder if he showing as much energy about the Chinese coming through and knocking up the African women?

I haven't seen Tone enough to catch the egomaniacal vibes but this ain't the first time I've heard it. To be completely fair tho... fukk Yvette Carnell :yeshrug:

It's so sad to see folks, not understand that all this shiit is hustle to this people who they letting warp their minds.

It is a hustle

You can put the shyt dead and their face and these fools still gon fall for the okie doke. That was the exact same topic, in January, discussed with a whole different energy. Charts and everything but what they do?
tenor.gif

Some people NEED something to be mad at to make sense of the world :snoop:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I am Haitian and have to agree with this and extend it to some of my own people who have different smoke for different people. (but knocking up women? hehehehehehehehehehahhahahahahaahhhhhoohhoho)

I disagree with the tone and spirit of Tone's post, but you are right,here.

And again, this applies to people from my own direct ancestry. I'm cosigning your post because I've had to check other Haitians, other Caribbeans and African people by asking them the same question. People from countries with smaller profile get shocked that I'm aware of the political situation in their home countries and the anti-AA slander stops right away.

The man responded to Tone's post right away...and apparently they are old adversaries because Tone immediately recognizes him and calls his heritage into question .

All the anti-foreigner posts later on that page are in response to the African man who made the first negative derogatory comment.

They are both attorneys also. Acting like middle school kids on social media.
==============================

I've been baited. insulted and all types of shyt online, but I laugh that shyt off.
The nationality slurs don't make sense anyway.....people should be proud of their heritages, but what we do, what we become, how we carry ourselves has more to do with family culture than ethnic culture.

These are the kind of allies we need .

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Speaking on a historical, macro scale. Context is key. Ados history has nothing short of demonstarted success, acheivement, and impact..on a Global level, however due to this system said acheivement has largely been nullified, reduced, even stripped away, so much so, generations of future BA weren't able to build upon past successes by their progenitors- and again, this is purposeful!

The rub is the same thing could happen to our black immigrant brehs once or if we were out the picture. They think they have room to make economic gains (get the bag) under white supremacy as it is, based on a small percentage of their best and brightest making moves, when it's really about how the whole is doing. This is the same reason we just canceled Steve Harvey, we don't need more of those kinds in our mix.

But at face value, what you wrote isn't true.The biggest rallying point yet, was the "cancelling of Kamala Harris".
the ACTUAL demands/aims as outlined by YC and AM.....mention Black immigrants indirectly.The reason for the acronym is the detachment from the general "Black" label that both AM,and YC have explicitly said others have snuck into and benefited from. How can you say that it's not about immigrants?

You're putting emphasis on "the other". Defining your group means there has to be an other, but that doesn't mean that group is defined by being exclusionary. Black Americans have their own unique history and culture and makeup and almost exclusively made up all of Blackness in America. This new wave of critiquing immigrants doesn't define our group any more than being inclusionary did.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Your taking her words out of context
Kamala being non ADOS has everything to do with the failure of another non ados president Obama.

Kamala being non ados will not act in the best interest of black Americans and our problems will continue to go ignored. If she never lived a ADOS life, how and what would be her incentive to do anything to fix us, if she in fact, Is not us.....like obama.

You took that as a assault on black immigrants, when in fact she made a very great point.
This is where YC is misleading people, in my opinion.
Obama didn't ignore AA and Black issues because he is not AA. People without political leverage are always going to be ignored by politicians.

If you beleive that heritage trumps all in politics, tell me what you expect from AA Cory Booker.
If you expect more from him than Harris because he is ADOS, you would be setting yourself up for disappointment.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You're putting emphasis on "the other". Defining your group means there has to be an other, but that doesn't mean that group is defined by being exclusionary. Black Americans have their own unique history and culture and makeup and almost exclusively made up all of Blackness in America. This new wave of critiquing immigrants doesn't define our group any more than being inclusionary did.

From AADOS to ADOS, you think its coincidence that "A" for "African" was discarded by YC?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This is where YC is misleading people, in my opinion.
Obama didn't ignore AA and Black issues because he is not AA. People without political leverage are always going to be ignored by politicians.

If you beleive that heritage trumps all in politics, tell me what you expect from AA Cory Booker.
If you expect more from him than Harris because he is ADOS, you would be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Booker is a used car salesman who I dont trust at all.
The fact is this...NO MORE FREE LUNCH

NO BLACK AGENDA NO VOTE!!!

were at risk of becoming a permanent underclass. It's now or never.... were a boxer in the 12th round mustering up the energy for 1 great knock out punch