Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
From a non Ados:sas2:
Immigrants in general need their own seperate categories in applications, and overall admissions that don't fall under, or intersect with Ados, period! They should be place in their own pool, and not one being 'Black', or even 'minority', interchangably.

You can't! Besides skin tone, there is no 'samness', as YC would say.
:obama:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Imagine if Nigeria wasn’t run by feudal cow herders and crypto jihadists
The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S. May Surprise You
Why do you insist on peddling this lie!
BA are the most successful ethnic group in America,bar none, and any metric that saying otherwise is using arbitrary numbers based upon pop. percentile, little more.
In fact it's not even close; and only Is only representative of an extremely small sample size thats isn't reflective of the overall pop. Same argument can be made of Chinese, and Lebonese buisnessmen, only 5-10% of the pop in CA countries, yet commanding most of the wealth.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It’s so pathetic that as soon as we all click the tweet and scroll down the very first person c00ning is an African man. I mean you can’t make this up

I wonder if he showing as much energy about the Chinese coming through and knocking up the African women?controlling commerce

I am Haitian and have to agree with this and extend it to some of my own people who have different smoke for different people. (but knocking up women? hehehehehehehehehehahhahahahahaahhhhhoohhoho)

I disagree with the tone and spirit of Tone's post, but you are right,here.

And again, this applies to people from my own direct ancestry. I'm cosigning your post because I've had to check other Haitians, other Caribbeans and African people by asking them the same question. People from countries with smaller profile get shocked that I'm aware of the political situation in their home countries and the anti-AA slander stops right away.

The man responded to Tone's post right away...and apparently they are old adversaries because Tone immediately recognizes him and calls his heritage into question .

All the anti-foreigner posts later on that page are in response to the African man who made the first negative derogatory comment.

They are both attorneys also. Acting like middle school kids on social media.
==============================

I've been baited. insulted and all types of shyt online, but I laugh that shyt off.
The nationality slurs don't make sense anyway.....people should be proud of their heritages, but what we do, what we become, how we carry ourselves has more to do with family culture than ethnic culture.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look, I get it, the @Thomas of the world will go to Ivies. They are the best of the best in the Black community and come from good stock. Look, the best Basketball players go to Duke, they don't go to Howard. It's not that Howard is trash but the level of competition, the resources, and the quality of your fellow study body is better at those schools.

That said, HBCUs are by far the best thing for Blacks in professional school. They usually have an inside connection to major corporations that are looking for Blacks. Salute to North Carolina A&T and Aggielean. They understand you are Black in America and that's real. But I get why you want to go to Ivies. Those schools are the highest rated. You start with a major six figure salary. Who doesn't want to proudly claim they went to XnX school for status. In DC, that's all the hoes cared about outside of sex.

I get it. Anyone who goes to professional school at a HBCU never has much negative to say if they are on their A game.
I give money to Grambling, my brother goes to Morehouse :hubie:
There just aren't that many Black men applying to med school, and a good chunk of the highest "credentialed" choose the Ivies and the BigState schools.
They could get the same education at Howard Med :hubie:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
BA are the most successful ethnic group in America,bar none, and any metric that hihghlights that 'succes' is only done using arbitrary numbers based upon pop. percentile, little more.
In fact it's not even close. It only represents an extremely small sample size thats isn't reflective of the overall pop. Same argument can be made of Chinese, and Lebonese buisnessmen, only 5-10% of the pop in CA countries, yet command most of the wealth.
If AAs are the most successful group then what is up with tone/YC talking about the bismal “data” and that being a reason for AA reparations being so needed to correct the conditions created by white supremacy.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so many people start off wanting to go to medical school. But it's a lot of sacrifice and hard as heck to get in. Look at people from your school that were biology majors and pre-mad. Maybe 10% actually went on to med school. Most of my classmates either went to dental school or doing some other type of work. I know one doctor and thats it. I know a lot of dentists though.

Now with IT becoming so popular, people are going that route or just going the PA route.

100%

I know only one person who went through the whole cycle start to finish to become a doctor.

Maybe the single smartest person I know in my life was also attending medical school and went on to be a software engineer instead.

Being a doctor is a special breed of not only brains, but grit. Very few can go through it start to end.

I know many more physicists, hard engineers, software engineers (me for instance) and mathematicians than I do doctors (like I said I only know one). Many very brilliant people, but not enough discipline to become a doctor.

Also, student loan debt ain't shyt to a doctor. During their residency at $50k for four years, sure, but after that as an MD they jump to $200k/year and some can pay it all off in a year or two.

My one doctor friend finished in 2009, had about $200k+ worth of medical school loans, but has paid that off, now has a house with his wife and 2 kids while living comfortably.

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
If AAs are the most successful group then what is up with tone/YC talking about the bismal “data” and that being a reason for AA reparations being so needed to correct the conditions created by white supremacy.
Speaking on a historical, macro scale. Context is key. Ados history has nothing short of demonstarted success, acheivement, and impact..on a Global level, however due to this system said acheivement has largely been nullified, reduced, even stripped away, so much so, generations of future BA weren't able to build upon past successes by their progenitors- and again, this is purposeful!

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
Speaking on a historical, macro scale. Context is key. Ados history has nothing short of demonstarted success, acheivement, and impact..on a Global level, however due to this system said acheivement has largely been nullified, reduced, even stripped away, so much so, generations of future BA weren't able to build upon past successes by their progenitors- and again, this is purposeful!
I thought that was what you meant. Just wanted clarification. I agree.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This movement about reparations for Black Americans sure does talk about African and Caribbean immigrants more than White Supremacy.

:patrice::sas2:

Oh....you must of miss the part where a African inserted themselves in this matter concerning ADOS attendance at Howard, no one asked for his opinion and well.........here we are.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Im starting to understand the distinction between AA’s and black immigrants being needed. Blacks are doing bad compared to other groups but the comparison without black immigrants makes the difference even more steep. With that in mind the need for AA reparations to level things off becomes more apparent seeing as the disparity is a consequence of white supremacy. That point could be made without the anti black immigrant bs but c00ns gonna c00n.

Black immigrants don't have their own resource pool in America.

They think lost ADOS opportunities is their gain so ADOS reclaiming these opportunities hurt them.

It's a zero-sum game theory that has some validity.

Reading respectibilty politics/bootstraps arguments in regards to HBCUs made this thread hilarious.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
BA are the most successful ethnic group in America,bar none, and any metric that saying otherwise is using arbitrary numbers based upon pop. percentile, little more.
In fact it's not even close; and only It only representative of an extremely small sample size thats isn't reflective of the overall pop. Same argument can be made of Chinese, and Lebonese buisnessmen, only 5-10% of the pop in CA countries, yet commanding most of the wealth.

OK, I’m lying
:mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found it
Most black doctors are women

@Nerdy black guy @Cadillac posted in the thread too. Ya'll caught amnesia or something? :gucci:

This was JANUARY :mindblown: the coli had no problem discussing this issue among gender lines within the "ADOS" community. This is why I can't stand Yvette and Tone. They're steady digging for shyt to rile people up against Africans and Caribbeans. All data and no context :snoop: Ya'll gotta stop letting them yank ya'lls chains and play you like fools.
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-d.jpg
aamc-news-graphic-17-02-04-600-b.jpg
aamc-news-black-subgroups-inline.jpg

It's so sad to see folks, not understand that all this shiit is hustle to this people who they letting warp their minds.

It is a hustle

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
seeing as the disparity is a consequence of white supremacy. That point could be made without the anti black immigrant bs but c00ns gonna c00n.

Breh, the ADOS movement is not about immigrants HOWEVER, When they (africans) insert themselves in the conversation like what tone posted on Twitter then Africans came in the comment section, dont expect ADOS to not go in on them PERIOD

Last edited: