Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
Im starting to understand the distinction between AA’s and black immigrants being needed. Blacks are doing bad compared to other groups but the comparison without black immigrants makes the difference even more steep. With that in mind the need for AA reparations to level things off becomes more apparent seeing as the disparity is a consequence of white supremacy. That point could be made without the anti black immigrant bs but c00ns gonna c00n.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Thank you. It's all about social conditioning and financial reasons. I have yet to see active programs to encourage young AAs towards healthcare.

In fact here in NY, i only know ONE dedicated black program in the entire tri state area towards that encourage AAs towards healthcare fields. In a city of with over 2 million black people, it's pretty sad here.
Breh, we know it's about social conditioning and societal pressures but why it is, that these same posters always have to start these types of threads that basically act like, equals are getting passed over when that's not the case at all

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I was going to comment that-

Many of the ADOS who do have the grades and scores to attend medical school are not choosing Howard- or HBCU unless its a last choice among best.
Much of the students at Howard who are foreign would have gone to medical school in the Caribbean.

:mjlol:AA students are not turning down $$ at Harvard, JHU to go to Howard- because its an HBCU.

Here's the thing, not all medical schools are the same. Different schools have different missions and therefore admit specific applicants of certain backgound that indicate why they want to attend this specific school, even if they have the grades.

Howard and Temple for example are medical schools for students that primarily want to practice medicine. While others like John Hopkins, NYU, Columbia are research-based schools more students who want to move towards research and potentially academia.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was a black male that was going to medical school why in the fukk would a chose Howard:mjlol:

And this is probably what explains everything.

Medical Schools want diversity. Black men who have good grades and MCAT scores and are applying to medical school are highly sought after, and probably end up with offers from many schools more prestigious than Howard.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Im starting to understand the distinction between AA’s and black immigrants being needed. Blacks are doing bad compared to other groups but the comparison without black immigrants makes the difference even more steep. With that in mind the need for AA reparations to level things off becomes more apparent seeing as the disparity is a consequence of white supremacy. That point could be made without the anti black immigrant bs but c00ns gonna c00n.
:gucci:Son, what? You gonna have to break this one all of the way down. Either you the most logical nikka ever and went over my head or you nikka babbleling?

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're a fukking clown.

Stop being a p*ssy expecting a handout and work bytch. There are NO qualified male ADOS with strong scores not getting into school. And trust me i know because I WORK WITH PRE MED STUDENTS ALL THE TIME. The problem has always been a LOW NUMBER OF qualified ADOS MALE APPLICANTS.

You're a piece of shyt spreading lies and you need to shut the fukk up.

No one wants a doctor treating them without the real scores and qualifications idiot.
Do medical schools not have a URM quota that both ADOS and immigrants are competing for?:sas1:

Are black men not the least accepted demographic into medical schools?
:sas1:
Are not the majority of primary care doctors those who were in the bottom half of thier med school class?:sas1:

Sure there is low number of applicants but to have none at a HBCU or only accept one or two at PWI is ridiculous.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I know a breh there pretty sure he’s AA:patrice:
Y’all can’t be believe everything on the internet:patrice:
also y’all ignoring the women
It's almost like the movement is a bunch of reactionary, poorly informed bullshyt shared on the internet with no verification. And largely male driven.

I know three "ados" black people who are at Howard right now. Black dude and two black women.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance

Understand there's no in-between, even mentioning this is considered an attack on 1st and 2nd generation black immigrants who think you're trying to stop their bag (economic advancement opportunities). That's the primary reason for their concern about ados.

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Nigeria wasn’t run by feudal cow herders and crypto jihadists
The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S. May Surprise You
I let Nigerians slide. Out if all the rest of these foriegners and Indians faking that work hard nonsense I give y'all the benefit of the doubt. Haven't had one Nigerian try to cheat off me yet. :wow:

A lot of these cats will straight up outwork you. :ehh:

And because they straight up work hard they don't start bytching when ADOS say shyt fukked up out here.:francis:

They were gonna outwork you regardless:youngsabo:
Respect

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
AfAms don’t take school as seriously as Southern Nigerians.

:yeshrug:

Even in Canada, Sourhern Nigerians do way better than Jamaican or Haitians.

:yeshrug:
No one takes school as serious as Southern Nigerians as a group. The reason why is because historically dating back thousands of years, these were your leaders academically.

Nothing has changed. That said, you could say NO ONE took school as serious as Black Americans in the 1800s. Banned from even reading to best students in a matter of ten years. Cacs couldn't compete. They had to build a Carnegie system slow down Blacks and still couldn't.

Black people are special people. The issue is obvious. Many are following their leader and not being their own leader. White daddy is the leader. He is leading whites to mediocrity and guess who is running behind him like I want to come, you always leave me out? You got it, nikkas!

Black people were achieving and overcoming all obstacles. These new nikkas. Some still got that spirit, they out here putting in work, pro black and some not pro Black. Some still fukking up, brought into white daddy gangsta culture and ate that shyt alive. Some have become full time c00ns. They are in the democratic party, DDoS, BLM, black feminists and they are blaming everyone but themselves for their problems. If you ask BLM what is the issue? They will say they are killing our boys? But if you see them, they are talking gay is the new Black or Black is queer and some white liberal is wearing a BLM shirt.

As Black feminists what the issue is and they will say gender pay, student debt, relationship abuse between genders but watch them, they hating on BM, making excuses for zaddy, loving on zaddy, and having sex with zaddy. Then you got these new c00ns, DDoS? Let them tell it, it's all about reparations and just being made WHOLE. But watch them bytch nikkas and they attacking Africans and Caribbeans everyday. Calling them all types of names. Calling Blacks who have slave blood, all types of immigrant which makes the real brehs look at them like bytch nikka, I am a citizen you dusky musty ass nikka. Just a lot of bytchassness among those sissy nikkas.

The black community globally, we gots to do better. Stop c00ning!

Last edited: