Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
:mjlol:

I hope you joking. Doctors at vital. All you saying is ain't nobody tryna work hard

So only doctors work hard?
:ohhh:

If you arent a doctor you dont work hard?
:ohhh:
Are they vital? yeah of course but reality is this....
The education cost deficit is at an all time high, a recession IS coming. Whether it be 19 or 2020. Get in a field that payout is earlier even with the student loans on your head.
At least you wont be eating ramen

10 plus years in one of the most expensive fields to train in plus the threat of the economy fukking up and you're going to be playing catch up from 21 to your 30s, just to get in the door breh
:mjcry:

The debt of the bruhs that couldnt finish med school and still got sallie mae calling
:wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If these nikkas were serious, they would be working to PUSH academia to the youth to get them excited about education. Working to take over these HBCUs and make them better. You even have some clowns in shytting on Howard, the first institution for blacks in America. Its pathetic.

An african will come from a war torn land and go straight to an HBCU thinking its heaven. Meanwhile, local ADOS don't even give a fukk about their local HBCU, but wanna cry about who they admit. Honestly, if it were up to alot of black folk, HBCU's wouldn't even exist anymore.

fukk Antonio Moore for this bullshyt. SMH

I hope that fat fukk donates to Howard, cause last i heard they were struggling financially. These tuitions, provided courtesy of many non ADOS is currently part of the reason the school is staying afloat anyways. SMH

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
so many people start off wanting to go to medical school. But it's a lot of sacrifice and hard as heck to get in. Look at people from your school that were biology majors and pre-mad. Maybe 10% actually went on to med school. Most of my classmates either went to dental school or doing some other type of work. I know one doctor and thats it. I know a lot of dentists though.

Now with IT becoming so popular, people are going that route or just going the PA route.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
why wouldn't you? especially if you already graduated from a HBCU. I wanted to go to Meharry in Tennesee.
He's exemplifying the mentality many black people have towards HBCUs. Athletes dont go there. Intellects wont go either. But when Africans decide to go, its a problem.

SMH

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
:gucci:
This why they need to put foriegners in ORM (over represented minority) and have them compete against the asians. Nikkas less than ten percent of black population. Close to a third of black college graduates and the majority of med school applicants.

Yet they talking cash shyt when they eating off something intended for ADOS. Disgusting:scust:
From a non Ados:sas2:
Immigrants in general need their own seperate categories in applications, and overall admissions that don't fall under, or intersect with Ados, period! They should be place in their own pool, and not one being 'Black', or even 'minority', interchangably.
^^^ And this is exactly why AADOS is needed. Because a lot of these fukk ass nikkas like this poster has these type of resentment views towards AADOS

:hubie:You can’t build with people like this.
You can't! Besides skin tone, there is no 'sameness', as YC would say.

Last edited:
Daps
I do agree though that Tone is problematic. I think both sides can rock with Yvette more. But I don’t know why everyone doesn’t see more often that Tone is an egomaniac. He is doing this for his own self interest

It’s so pathetic that as soon as we all click the tweet and scroll down the very first person c00ning is an African man. I mean you can’t make this up

I wonder if he showing as much energy about the Chinese coming through and knocking up the African women?

Tariq and Tone will both be problematic, just wait on it

:sas2:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-p...-tariq-nasheed-before-this-year-is-up.690269/

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's exemplfying the mentality many black people have towards HBCUs. Athlete dont go there. Intellects wont go either. But when africans decide to go, its a problem.

SMH
Look, I get it, the @Thomas of the world will go to Ivies. They are the best of the best in the Black community and come from good stock. Look, the best Basketball players go to Duke, they don't go to Howard. It's not that Howard is trash but the level of competition, the resources, and the quality of your fellow student body is better at those schools.

That said, HBCUs are by far the best thing for Blacks in professional school. They usually have an inside connection to major corporations that are looking for Blacks. Salute to North Carolina A&T and Aggielean. They understand you are Black in America and that's real. But I get why you want to go to Ivies. Those schools are the highest rated. You start with a major six figure salary. Who doesn't want to proudly claim they went to XnX school for status. In DC, that's all the hoes cared about outside of sex.

I get it. Anyone who goes to professional school at a HBCU never has much negative to say if they are on their A game.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This movement about reparations for Black Americans sure does talk about African and Caribbean immigrants more than White Supremacy.

:patrice::sas2:
:lolbron: shhhhh, that's because it's really about these stinky Africans and Caribbeans. I still fukk their bytches tho :shaq:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
If these nikkas were serious, they would be working to PUSH academia to the youth to get them excited about education. Working to take over these HBCUs and make them better. You even have some clowns in shytting on Howard, the first institution for blacks in America. Its pathetic.

An african will come from a war torn land and go straight to an HBCU thinking its heaven. Meanwhile, local ADOS don't even give a fukk about their local HBCU, but wanna cry about who they admit. Honestly, if it were up to alot of black folk, HBCU's wouldn't even exist anymore.

I hope that fat fukk donates to Howard, cause last i heard they were struggling financially. These tuitions, provided courtesy of many non ADOS is currently part of the reason the school is staying afloat anyways. SMH

I was going to comment that-

Many of the ADOS who do have the grades and scores to attend medical school are not choosing Howard- or HBCU unless its a last choice among best.
Much of the students at Howard who are foreign would have gone to medical school in the Caribbean.

:mjlol:AA students are not turning down $$ at Harvard, JHU to go to Howard- because its an HBCU.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Howard, the first institution for blacks in America. .

The Cheyney U. slander..........Cheyney was the first HBCU

Also, to the people who said Howard is the best HBCU?

Howard is the Mecca, has a high profile is good, but Fisk is the best....Fisk is for the children!

*just jokes, my man from Fisk always says that its the best though.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Thank you. It's all about social conditioning and financial reasons. I have yet to see active programs to encourage young AAs towards healthcare.

In fact here in NY, i only know ONE dedicated black program in the entire tri state area towards that encourage AAs towards healthcare fields. In a city of with over 2 million black people, it's pretty sad here.