Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You literally said a bunch of off topic nonsense and now you are asking who am I. Are you a proud failure?

If you are not, why did you write that post when my comment had nothing to do with whatever bullshyt you wrote?
Here we go with a lack of reading comprehension/critical thinking.

I'm sorry :umad:

yyy

All Star
Daps
A lot of ignorance in this thread. Anyone who believes this is very ignorant to how Howard operates. Howard has been training Black doctors for over a century. And they love legacies. The chances of their being no ADOS in the school are none. Black male doctors are going extinct every where. Them saying that doesn't mean that there aren't any ADOS doctors. But, the deeper reality is that the term ADOS, a term that was literally created out of thin air, doesn't have the staying power you want it to. I know many multiple generation doctors and dentists. Going all the way back to the turn of the century. I just had a nice conversation with a 70+ year old gentleman, who's dad was a neurologist, and his dad was a neurologist. And they are a member of ADOS. But f you think that the Black elite are in any way connected to this movement you are mistaken. The Black elite didn't even want the Civil Rights movement.

I can tell you this though. The average non-HBCU will likely have only one or two Black males in an entire class. And in higher education Doctoral programs, professional programs their is a disturbing lack of ADOS males. Seeing how the term ADOS was just created, most schools don't differentiate between ADOS or Black/African-American. Also, the average statistics that talk about Black wealth or Black income or Black educational attainment are heavily skewed due to its inclusion of immigrants. If you exclude immigrants and the Black elite, i.e. African-Americans who past family members in college pre-civil rights movement, you get an even more sobering picture on ADOS.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When my brother graduated from his Doctorate NP program, the only black men in his class were Nigerian.

When my sister graduated from med school, the only black men in her class were African (mostly Nigerian)

Thread could be on to something... ados male doctors might be on the decline

I still have the graduation brochures, aint a ados black man in the bunch :francis:

Last edited:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
not really trippin off it, doctors and thier ilk about to be extinct when A.I. hits. One day you just gonna hit up a medical facillity have high level nurses take samples, and run that shyt through the equivalent of a IBM watson type A.I.
bout the only thing doctors will be for will be medical research. why spend 12+ years in school, rack up all the debt, just to finally pay loans off and have bread in your late 40s???

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Here we go with a lack of reading comprehension/critical thinking.

I'm sorry :umad:
Figured you knew better then to look like a fool. You trying to put on an act for thecoli and was about to look real stupid.

Well, I know you are not stupid anymore but I know for a fact that you are a bytch nikka. You knew it too.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
We got a thread where ADOS boys are told they are gang members for wearing durags in school. People basically tell them that being themselves is bullshyt, then people sit here wondering why they dont want to stay in school for eternity.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@#1 pick is exposing himself hard

#ados
#noblackagendanoblackvote

lets hold the democratic leadership hostage

either they give us what we want or they lose their elections
This p*ssy nikka wanted to name drop me for some c00n clout. Fellow tap dancing for white daddy brehs, come dap me up. I am talking about #1 pick yall! I am cool too :smugbiden:

This c00n wrote that shyt with the same smirk as Biden. Yall coli tap dancing c00ns. Anything for white daddy, you all will do it

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Figured you knew better then to look like a fool. You trying to put on an act for thecoli and was about to look real stupid.

Well, I know you are not stupid anymore but I know for a fact that you are a bytch nikka. You knew it too.
:umad:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
We got a thread where ADOS boys are told they are gang members for wearing durags in school. People basically tell them that being themselves is bullshyt, then people sit here wondering why they dont want to stay in school for eternity.

I don't think that's a cultural issue though. I grew up in majority AA environments and neither my parents nor any of my buddies' would EVER..EVER let us walk outside the house with a durag on much less go to school with it on. Even if you take whatever the trendy item was when we were in school that would compare then to what a durag is now ........our parents were not going for that shyt.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Blacks in general hardly go into medicine overall. Most medical schools, especially a historically black one like Howard abide by diversity of student body. If AADOS actually applied, the class enrollment would somewhat reflect that.
Neg for this stupid ass shyt

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The AADOS male doctors (a dozen or so. Y'all out here doing the thing fam:salute:) I've known went to Ivies or near Ivies (think UCLA, etc) for medical school. I think the AADOS men applying to medical school just aren't really checking for Howard which isn't held in great esteem as a medical school unfortunately :manny:
The White man’s ice.