Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I can post a link to where colleges where filling AA enrollment spot with African immagrants
Immigrants you no spelling nikka! These are the bytch nikkas. I could see this nikka on some Alfie shyt, they only cut me because I'm AA. So it wasn't the lower test scores, no college organizations or community service work history, no work ethic outside of playing 2k. Naw, its cause you are a Descendanttt! You goofy ass nikka, if you don't bust your ass and earn this shyt!

You want someone to give you a spot in the NBA with a NBA salary because you are a Descendantttt! It's one thing if Black folks are qualified and getting fukked over but this is some white supremacist shyt. What's the test scores? What's the chances this nikka can score high on the MCAT or pass his board exam? This is for pros nikka, it's not charity

These new nikkas some clowns. Asking like white millenials. Look, globalization is competitive as fukk. Compete. It ain't fair for no one and hell yeah! Black folks deserve reparations but this p*ssy made bytch nikka shyt yall bytches is on is for the birds

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
So it wasn't the lowest test scores, no college organizations or community service work, no work ethic outside of playing 2k. Naw, its cause you are a Descendanttt! You goofy ass nikka, if you don't bust your ass and earn this shyt!

^^^ And this is exactly why AADOS is needed. Because a lot of these fukk ass nikkas like this poster has these type of resentment views towards AADOS

:hubie:You can’t build with people like this.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
^^^ And this is exactly why AADOS is needed. Because a lot of these fukk ass nikkas like this poster has these type of resentment views towards AADOS

:hubie:You can’t build with people like this.
DDoS comprehension skills are ass af. No where did I post anything resentful you stupid ass nikka. I flat out said, there is a lot of failures in DDoS on some Alfie shyt. Not willing to do the ground work. Got shyt scores but on some bytch nikka shyt.

Our descendants had work ethic and drive. You new nikkas are failures. You never had their heart, drive or spirit. That's why you blaming everyone for your problem. Because you are your own problem.
White supremacy is the root cause but you aid and abide it. You give white supremacy an out you bytch nikka

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You insulted my tribe first :francis: We are lazy 2k players ???

Your tribe is Black African of multi cultures and you are currently Black in America as a descendants of slaves. Your tribe is many tribes. Even some European ones.

Your tribe was never disrespected. Your political group you associate with an absolute misguided viewpoint is disrespected as they are disrespectful and a hate group built to be the Black MAGA. Yes, you have a blame game element in your group. We have seen many threads like this one as proof. There is this constant blame game theme with no facts or context. Just assumptions. That's a major issue. That's not being realistic or really breaking down what the data really means. Just creating a false narrative

That said, why are you calling a Black man like me, an African booty scratcher?

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Immigrants you no spelling nikka! These are the bytch nikkas. I could see this nikka on some Alfie shyt, they only cut me because I'm AA. So it wasn't the lower test scores, no college organizations or community service work history, no work ethic outside of playing 2k. Naw, its cause you are a Descendanttt! You goofy ass nikka, if you don't bust your ass and earn this shyt!

You want someone to give you a spot in the NBA with a NBA salary because you are a Descendantttt! It's one thing if Black folks are qualified and getting fukked over but this is some white supremacist shyt. What's the test scores? What's the chances this nikka can score high on the MCAT or pass his board exam? This is for pros nikka, it's not charity

These new nikkas some clowns. Asking like white millenials. Look, globalization is competitive as fukk. Compete. It ain't fair for no one and hell yeah! Black folks deserve reparations but this p*ssy made bytch nikka shyt yall bytches is on is for the birds
:gucci:
This why they need to put foriegners in ORM (over represented minority) and have them compete against the asians. Nikkas less than ten percent of black population. Close to a third of black college graduates and the majority of med school applicants.

Yet they talking cash shyt when they eating off something intended for ADOS. Disgusting:scust:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:gucci:
This why they need to put foriegners in ORM (over represented minority) and have them compete against the asians. Nikkas less than ten percent of black population. Close to a third of black college graduates and the majority of med school applicants.

Yet they talking cash shyt when they eating off something intended for ADOS. Disgusting:scust:
So you are a proud failure?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who are you?

Nikka are you doctor!?
You literally said a bunch of off topic nonsense and now you are asking who am I. Are you a proud failure?

If you are not, why did you write that post when my comment had nothing to do with whatever bullshyt you wrote?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more i see these threads the more it seems like the black community, all of us, are getting played.

it feels like the reparations discussion is being used to turn us against each other and further dilute black progress. something just doesnt feel right...
No there never was a big fukking fiesta party like you thought. It was just us, black folks in America, getting exploited as usual. And when people bring it up, those who indirectly or directly partake in it want you to keep your head in the sand for their convenience.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

Explain this ADOS men with advanced degrees make half as much as whites with no degrees 80k for whites, 40k for ADOS.

ADOS single mother are below poverty line even with education in comparison to white single mothers make 90k, ADOS are being discriminated against, sh#t, I know a ADOS man with a degree in IT but works security in a tech building that he cant even get a interview in, so what are you talking about. It's not a even playing field, never has been and nikkas is tired putting in superman work ethic to produce the same result as a other with C+ work ethic.

Be a slave for 250 years, endure jim crow for another hundred, be shut out of every wealth program and policy you can think of, then pull yourself up only to see whites come and sabbatage your business with no consequences EVER....

ADOS women are the most educated but have a net worth in the negative numbers, what the fucc you mean compete, naw we need our reparations to level the playing field.

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
The AADOS male doctors (a dozen or so. Y'all out here doing the thing fam:salute:) I've known went to Ivies or near Ivies (think UCLA, etc) for medical school. I think the AADOS men applying to medical school just aren't really checking for Howard which isn't held in great esteem as a medical school unfortunately :manny:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
DDoS comprehension skills are ass af. No where did I post anything resentful you stupid ass nikka. I flat out said, there is a lot of failures in DDoS on some Alfie shyt. Not willing to do the ground work. Got shyt scores but on some bytch nikka shyt.

Our descendants had work ethic and drive. You new nikkas are failures. You never had their heart, drive or spirit. That's why you blaming everyone for your problem. Because you are your own problem.
White supremacy is the root cause but you aid and abide it. You give white supremacy an out you bytch nikka

This nikka got real hatred for ADOS:huhldup:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Explain this ADOS men with advanced degrees make half as much as whites with no degrees 80k for whites, 40k for ADOS.

ADOS single mother are below poverty line even with education in comparison to white single mothers make 90k, ADOS are being discriminated against, sh#t, I know a ADOS man with a degree in IT but works security in a tech building that he cant even get a interview in, so what are you talking about. It's not a even playing field, never has been and nikkas is tired putting in superman work ethic to produce the same result as a other with C+ work ethic.

Be a slave for 250 years, endure jim crow for another hundred, be shut out of every wealth program and policy you can think of, then pull yourself up only to see whites come and sabbatage your business with no consequences EVER....

ADOS women are the most educated but have a net worth in the negative numbers, what the fucc you mean compete, naw we need our reparations to level the playing field.
Finally some tangible feedback

There is no data but for all Blacks so I'll change the ADoS part to Black.

Its issue is simple. Wealth. Whites own 98% of the wealth. Control the businesses and the potential small businesses who employ most of America which dont like or just don't employ Blacks in general. It puts us in a bind because even with the same education. We do not have the same network or base which limits possibilities. On top of societal issues like perception and what not, this causes us to have to go to the job fair route with little to no luck and whites to just call a friend or someone of someone can help.

The root of that is white supremacy. The system that protect it is also white supremacy.

Look, I am team reparations all day. White people get it and white identity immigrants have as well. Everyone but Blacks get it in this country. The only things Blacks get in 2019 is jail, hell and interracial sex and the interracial sex ain't guaranteed and their starting to take that away.

You got no argument with me on this front. I am pro Black so I been heavily studying this for over 14 years.