“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nword beast phantasm

This is the what feminism was founded on though: fear of the black male brute rapist

the suffregettes were speaking through her, this exactly is something that they would say.
White women desperately want to be viewed as the most oppressed group but racism is a hindrance to their claim. Their new tactic is to use black women as a proxy for their hatred of black men. Every time you see a black feminist write book or article that’s anti black men there’s always a white women somewhere guiding the process

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
White women desperately want to be viewed as the most oppressed group but racism is a hindrance to their claim.

white feminism is like a divorce settlement for white women, lmfaooo

After the white man went around fighting the British, French, Spanish, and the Africans - now white feminists want to sit on the throne and "destroy patriarchy" after all the wars been fought and the blood has been spilled.

white feminists might be the most disloyal group of women on the planet.

:mjlol:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

T53mUBr.gif

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Notice she aint say "poc" or Mexicans straight used black males out of every group

reasons brehs shouldn't embrace that "bbc" stereotype or white females over sexualizing nikkas

:hhh:
Well I'll be damned. I didn't think of it that way. We're all a "coalition" and "POC" until shyt gets real. Then we all devolve into eye bucking ,fried chic eating rapists. Tuh. Knowing damn well the white mayne been raping the world since time

Last edited:

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
white feminism is like a divorce settlement for white women, lmfaooo

After the white man went around fighting the British, French, Spanish, and the Africans - now white feminists want to sit on the throne and "destroy patriarchy" after all the wars been fought and the blood has been spilled.

white feminists might be the most disloyal group of women on the planet.

:mjlol:

Exactly. “Hell hath no fury…” White women are the most entitled group on planet, so it makes sense they would have a deep resentment for white men who refused to share power

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Is that a man or woman? They refer to themselves as a “really great guy” in their twitter bio

also got a man like chest

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They’re just going to pay for their daughters flight to California to get the abortion. I don’t know why libs think they’re going to out-logic Republicans. As if their whole existence isn’t based on being hypocritical and self-serving. There is no “gotcha” moment. This isn’t the west wing. It’s pathetic.
I recall someone indicating that this was part of the republican strategy to make red states as inhospitable for blue voters as possible. In short, create red enclaves. Like with most things white people do, it will inevitably and invariably blow up in their faces but, as often, they will try and take as many people down with them.