• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Stop posting shyt from the cartoons where they dumb Supes down.

His top tier foes are casually faster than light with galaxy destructing capabilities. Something we haven't seen in Dragonball till Beerus and Whis showed up.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Raditz was way stronger than Goku and Piccolo, and they still won

Goku died because he was in a defenseless position and took a direct hit from piccolo's special move which he used to completely destroy the moon a few episodes later

Yes, they used teamwork, planning (mainly piccolo), awareness and exploited a weakness of Radio to win, and Goku still died from it.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Goku could destroy the planet with a kamehama which is why he always aims it towards space, and he could do that early in the series let alone he gets stronger everytime he fights

superman's villains are wack, goku could destory darkseid's planet with one blast

I dont know what that has to do with anything I posted but my point is that if Superman doesnt hold back like he does he would destroy the planet because unlike the Flash he doesnt have a protective force keeping from tearing the fabric of reality.
If you want to keep it 100 Superman just with mundane activities, like sneezing, coughing , walking ect could destroy the earth. He has to purposefully not destroy everything around him because everything around him is like ancient papyrus.

I must have missed the issue Goku destroyed a planet because I dont remember that ever happening. They talk about it like he could but for instance when he hit Cell with s kamehameha wave from point plank range while standing on the earth the blast didnt even cause cratering. The problem with the DBZ verse is we dont know what type of physics are used, DC and Marvel are based on standard physics while I dont believe any thought goes into that in DBZ.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, they used teamwork, planning (mainly piccolo), awareness and exploited a weakness of Radio to win, and Goku still died from it.

Raditz was stronger than both of them combined, ironically in the first episode he displayed all of superman's power, super speed, super strength, flight, he was bullet proof the farmer shot him when he first landed, etc

what does this have to do with anything, he was killed by picclo's special move which was strong enough to VAPORIZE THE MOON

there's nothing like this that can equate to the superman world which is why you've never seen in video form
when all DBZ shyt is in motion

only way goku can lose is against someone with a higher power level period, but goku beats guys with higher power level all time

even when he turned super saiyan, freeza was stronger than goku after he let him power up to his final form

superman's rogue gallery is a joke, fukking toyman lol, Goku could powered up and level an entire city just from charging energy, get the fukk outta here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know what that has to do with anything I posted but my point is that if Superman doesnt hold back like he does he would destroy the planet because unlike the Flash he doesnt have a protective force keeping from tearing the fabric of reality.
If you want to keep it 100 Superman just with mundane activities, like sneezing, coughing , walking ect could destroy the earth. He has to purposefully not destroy everything around him because everything around him is like ancient papyrus.

I must have missed the issue Goku destroyed a planet because I dont remember that ever happening. They talk about it like he could but for instance when he hit Cell with s kamehameha wave from point plank range while standing on the earth the blast didnt even cause cratering. The problem with the DBZ verse is we dont know what type of physics are used, DC and Marvel are based on standard physics while I dont believe any thought goes into that in DBZ.

Once again Goku aimed that kameheha upwards at space when he fired, it never hit the earth

Cell tried to destroy Earth with his kamehameha but Goku blocked it with his also

Vegeta destroyed a planet on his way to Earth

Goku isn't evil so why would he destroy a planet in the first place, it's not that he couldn't

Freeza destroyed the saiyan planet with the same move he did to blow up namek

DBZ characters all can destroy planets this is already established in the goddamn show numerous times

Vegeta tried to blow up the earth to when he lost in the first saga and goku stopped it with a kamehameha

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Once again Goku aimed that kameheha upwards at space when he fired, it never hit the earth

Cell tried to destroy Earth with his kamehameha but Goku blocked it with his also

Vegeta destroyed a planet on his way to Earth

Goku isn't evil so why would he destroy a planet in the first place, it's not that he couldn't

Freeza destroyed the saiyan planet with the same move he did to blow up namek

DBZ characters all can destroy planets this is already established in the goddamn show numerous times

Vegeta tried to blow up the earth to when he lost in the first saga and goku stopped it with a kamehameha

You cant detonate something capable of destroying a planet on the planets surface and have no damage, thats just nonsense breh.

Vegetta destroyed a planet yet we know nothing about the condition of the planet or what its made from, it could be a planet made of highly reactive materials, gasses ect

Frieza used a Supernova on Trunks supposedly hundreds of times stronger than the one he used to destroy Planet Vegeta and he detonated in on the planet surface and it only left a big ass crater

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol: y'all nikkas really think Goku can hang with Mongul, Lobo, Darkseid, or Doomsday... Beerus the only one that would give Superman work :yeshrug: pre-crisis Superman would run through everybody
Stop it goku ssj4 will beat the dog shyt out of superman, beerus would just be too much

Ssj4 is a magic being

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
1438422824492.png

Pick up your dawg off the ground ......its a damn shame:scust:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
lmao

superman has literally survived a star going supernova, a RED star.
2217582-starexplodegk9.jpg

show me goku surviving something like that. ha in the new movie super saiyan god vegeta died from a planet buster a star is thousands if not millions of times bigger than a planet

superman while fighting an alternate version of himself caused him to break the boundaries of space time itself just by hitting each other lol goku aint never shown power like that
878279-supermanfightstrength4a.jpg

superman has literally held a black hole in his hands that destroyed thousands of worlds, then a galaxy
3426313-jla+07718.jpg
3426315-jla+07719.jpg
3426171-jla+07704.jpg
3426149-jla+07721.jpg
3426150-jla+07723.jpg