How would Goku & Superman do against eachother's rogues

How would they fare fighting eachother's enemies

• Goku does better

• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
superman destroys goku, superman flew from the vega star system to earth.vega is over twenty five light years away and arrived in a matter of minutes. like most comic books the time specified wasnt shown, however the comic never implied any large gaps of time between when he arrived and the battle ended. even if we downplay the time it took him to get there in to ten minutes, superman would be traveling over a million times the speed of light or 800,000,000,000,000 mph. goku has never done that on raw speed alone, he needs a special teleportation technique called instant transmission :russ: and thats not even the tip of the iceberg, superman has wayyyy better speed feats than this, this is just a taste

heres the feat
Superman_Vega_to_Earth_Countdown_048_006.jpg
Superman_Vega_to_Earth_Countdown_048_018.jpg
4436750-jdpjyt3.jpg

superman has tanked the shock-wave/explosion fifty times the size of a supernova, goku has never survived something of that scale EVER
Superman_Sun-Eater_Feat_Action_Comics_847_018.jpg

tell me who impressive has goku beaten on his own without the help of someone or having to prepare or needing an outside source like having to call on external help for the spirit bomb. superman has literally punched oneshotted death, who is universal. he literallly punhed through his own death lol death no longer has a claim on him
1687963-supersting33cu9.jpg
1687964-99655196gd2.jpg
1687966-79555638sk6.jpg
1687967-55823797in3.jpg

superman has literally moved the entire earth, using a harness that green lantern constructed for him while a being known as star breaker-beater a full grown sun-eater(it literally eats stars lol) tries to drag the earth into the sun
3332370-superman+feat+24.jpg
690264-justice_league_of_america__29___page_16.jpg

superman, just by rubbing his fukking hands together can gather up enough energy to close holes in reality itself show me goku doing some shyt like this.
1861699-superman_closing_a_rip_in_reality_with_his_hands.jpg

supermans heat vision is powerful enough to close rips in spacetime

3144095-newgods10-11.jpg
3144096-newgods10-12.jpg
3144097-newgods10-13.jpg
3144098-newgods10-14.jpg

superman DOES know martial arts! pressure point fighting in fact
1862680-1648023_worldofnewkrypton03a_super.jpg
3884857-nerve+strike+2.jpg

superman has moved a mini solar system lol
WP8XqfR.jpg

superman has flown through a red sun
g6MJJnH.jpg

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
clearly even DC recognizes #blackexcellence Ali>superman:manny:

lets not act like superman wasnt toned down for this fight, we all know superman would knock his head off effortlessly, trying to use fights where he was deliberately weakened :mjlol::camby: these dbz boys and people who dont read comics make me laugh

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Goku probably does better...not because of his strength, but because he'll kill his enemies. If Luthor or Darkseid crosses him too many times he's going to start using lethal force against them. Whereas Superman won't kill Luthor no matter what he does.

Superman has his no-kill rule and I'd bet that it'll come back to bite him eventually. You just can't spare somebody like Buu or Cell, and if he tries to put Buu into the Negative Zone I'm sure he'll escape pretty quickly. Superman's refusal to off villains is going to get the Earth blown up sooner or later since DBZ villains are planet busters and tend to try to blow up the planet when they can't win.

Daps
if you throw Goku in supermans universe there's literally no one who can match that power. Superman prolly couldn't land a hit on goku, The fact that batman could give superman them hands lets you know.

Imagine batman trynna fight even a low level character from DBZ :russ:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
lmao, if i haven't convinced you how hilariously superman outclasses goku, let me point you to the dcnu version of supes, who has bench pressed the weight of the fukking earth for FIVE DAYS straight. please show me goku doing something on this level
su8u.jpg

superman pushes war-world, an ENTIRE PLANET

4282356-clark+pushes+warworld+part+1.jpg
4282361-clark+pushes+warworld+part+2.jpg
4282369-clark+pushes+warworld+part+3.jpg

superman along with martian man-hunter pushed brainiacs ship that dwarfed the entire earth

4282392-superman+and+martian+manhunter+pushes+a+mothership+part+1.jpg
4282398-superman+and+martian+manhunter+pushes+a+mothership+part+2.jpg
4282402-superman+and+martian+manhunter+pushes+a+mothership+part+3.jpg

superman has survived being inside a black hole

4282406-kal+survives+a+stellar+black+hole+part+1.jpg
4282410-kal+survives+a+stellar+black+hole+part+2.jpg

superman tanked a blast from Multitude, magical weapon from 5th dimensional which killed Mxy's older form in one attack and destroyed 230 worlds instantly.

tZcjkT0.jpg
8MPLjbE.jpg
SVzfcLz.jpg
GqSAju0.jpg
KLqc4vb.jpg

superman is so far above goku its not even funny. he gets stomped

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a single planet was destroyed in that video. :sas1:

Character opinion is not the same as ACTUAL feats. :sas2:

:childplease: It's a fictional universe, that's as good a confirmation as any. A lot of information on Marvel/DC character capabilities come from databook entries not in-comic feats.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You comic book :cape: make it hard to argue with. You guys always wanna reference feats over common sense lol. Whenever someone matches your hero's feat, you gotta one up it with another one.

:cape: head: Never seen a DBZ character destroy a planet before :steviej:

DBZ head: Shows feat...

:cape: head: I meant PHSYICALLY :trollmj::trollmj::trollmj:

DBZ head: :francis::camby:

Like some school playground type arguing brehs :francis:

Superman>>>Goku in a fight and DC>>>DBZ overall, but you're 100% right about these clowns here.

teacher

All Star
Daps
lmao, if i haven't convinced you how hilariously superman outclasses goku, let me point you to the dcnu version of supes, who has bench pressed the weight of the fukking earth for FIVE DAYS straight. please show me goku doing something on this level
su8u.jpg

superman pushes war-world, an ENTIRE PLANET

4282356-clark+pushes+warworld+part+1.jpg
4282361-clark+pushes+warworld+part+2.jpg
4282369-clark+pushes+warworld+part+3.jpg

superman along with martian man-hunter pushed brainiacs ship that dwarfed the entire earth

4282392-superman+and+martian+manhunter+pushes+a+mothership+part+1.jpg
4282398-superman+and+martian+manhunter+pushes+a+mothership+part+2.jpg
4282402-superman+and+martian+manhunter+pushes+a+mothership+part+3.jpg

superman has survived being inside a black hole

4282406-kal+survives+a+stellar+black+hole+part+1.jpg
4282410-kal+survives+a+stellar+black+hole+part+2.jpg

superman tanked a blast from Multitude, magical weapon from 5th dimensional which killed Mxy's older form in one attack and destroyed 230 worlds instantly.

tZcjkT0.jpg
8MPLjbE.jpg
SVzfcLz.jpg
GqSAju0.jpg
KLqc4vb.jpg

superman is so far above goku its not even funny. he gets stomped

why bench press planet move planets when you can blow them up :yeshrug:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku probably does better...not because of his strength, but because he'll kill his enemies. If Luthor or Darkseid crosses him too many times he's going to start using lethal force against them. Whereas Superman won't kill Luthor no matter what he does.

Superman has his no-kill rule and I'd bet that it'll come back to bite him eventually. You just can't spare somebody like Buu or Cell, and if he tries to put Buu into the Negative Zone I'm sure he'll escape pretty quickly. Superman's refusal to off villains is going to get the Earth blown up sooner or later since DBZ villains are planet busters and tend to try to blow up the planet when they can't win.

goku does not kill his enemies. the only one he killed was buu