How Will Sony Recover?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its no secret I lean toward sony but I don't root for the downfall of the others because I know that nothing good comes from lack of competition.

Sony is not going to drop out of the hardware race because as it stands today Playstation is the only relevant thing Sony produces....It wouldn't make sense for them.

Gamers should have options.

playstation is the most authentic brand.

Nintendo and sony was good enough, xbox didn't bring nothing good this gen and with the Wiiu about to drop bombs on the 360 it's gonna be game over*halo announcer voice*

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
playstation is the most authentic brand.

Nintendo and sony was good enough, xbox didn't bring nothing good this gen and with the Wiiu about to drop bombs on the 360 it's gonna be game over*halo announcer voice*

:heh:

:usure:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
xbox didn't bring nothing good this gen

That's not necessarily true

and with the Wiiu about to drop bombs

Did you not see their E3 2012 presentation?...Probably the least compelling hardware Nintendo ever produced.

"Wow you're gonna get ports of games we can already play on 360 and PS3"!!!

:beli:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Who doesn't have a live account? It only makes seeing how the nonsense on there is easier and no I posted from a phone and I have macbuntu 11.04 at home boy.
I hardly ever use windows 7. Windows sucks and this is coming from a guy who fixes the bullshyt all the time, I get paid to fix M$ fukked up stuff.

Try again. Face it breh, I don't suck microsoft's dikk like yall funboys do :troll:

yall can continue with yall therapy session, fukking fakkits.:birdman:

:cape:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not necessarily true

Did you not see their E3 2012 presentation?...Probably the least compelling hardware Nintendo ever produced.

"Wow you're gonna get ports of games we can already play on 360 and PS3"!!!

:beli:

No ass creed 3 will be better on wiiu. Other older games are now available enhanced to patient gamers .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
embarrassing :smh:

After playing Assassin’s Creed III on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U, GameTrailers editor-in-chief Shane Satterfield claims that the game looks best on Nintendo’s upcoming console and includes added functionality. Satterfield suggests that consumers consider purchasing the Wii U versions of Assassin’s Creed III and a possible launch title that hasn’t been revealed.

“I’m definitely getting Assassin’s Creed III. And like Mike said, I’ve seen pretty much all three versions at this point. To me, the Wii U version looks the best. It also has added functionality, so that would probably be the one game I’d buy with the Wii U, would be Assassin’s Creed III.”

“There’s another game that might make launch that hasn’t been announced yet that maybe I would buy for it. But I can’t really mention that.”

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its a port nikka, get over it... i aint tryna play 360 ports with a lunchtray controller.

:wtf:

The game isn't out yet so what is it a port of?? We don't know the platform it's built ground up on. It's coming out the same time as the other ones I assume.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Its no secret I lean toward sony but I don't root for the downfall of the others because I know that nothing good comes from lack of competition.

Sony is not going to drop out of the hardware race because as it stands today Playstation is the only relevant thing Sony produces....It wouldn't make sense for them.

Gamers should have options.

No, if you look at their financial sheet, their healthcare insurance business is what keeps them afloat. Its well documented that the PS3 wiped out the monetary gains of the PS1 and PS2 and then some. You Sony fans are speaking to me as if y'all are stuck on Gamefan/EGM mode, showing your boys some hot new games at lunch time type shyt. Those days are over. These game machines are more than just games now. You are not thinking big picture. However, to speak on games for a minute, Microsoft has been building up for next gen as far as studios.

Moreover, why do you think that even in this day and age, the average game still looks better on the 360? Its the development tools. Why? Microsoft is a software company. Sony is outmanned and outgunned at every juncture now. Somewhere along the way, Sony forgot how to market their gaming, forgot how to make a great new selling IP that the masses would enjoy and in turn, people have forgotten about Sony.

In both cases for Microsoft and Sony, the gamers in both departments have left. Seamus Blakely and J. Allard and Ken Kutaragi for Sony. What is left is what their core competencies are. This is a software driven electronic world now that promotes synergy. Xbox Next and Windows 8 is going to work every well together, what is Sony going to work with? Why is Sony, a movie studio, getting undressed at media by Microsoft? They have the money to do so.

Point being, what microsoft is going to do with their next consoles will make us go :ohhh::mindblown::ooh::bow: while Sony's will go :merchant:

tag_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

You will be one of the few doing that exclusively, Microsoft is here and the green reign is upon is.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
maybe sony should team up with samsung for the ps4. they taking the tv's to the next level. maybe they could develop a competitively priced console :yeshrug: