How Will Sony Recover?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

fatboi has a point though...almost everything MS has done is negatively influencing gamers and the industry more than good shyt they have done.

- Brainwashing an entire generation of gamers into believing that paying twice to play online is cool and perfectly ok. :whistle:
- Adding a bunch of bullshyt that nobody gives a fukk about to justify the "elite XBL experience" and furthermore have gamers believe paying>>>>>>free
- Fake MS money instead of real money for transactions.
- Nothing but ads soon as you turn on the damn Xbox
- shytty hardware
- Having gamers believe Miis are cool and willing to pay top dollar for digital clothes
- Having gamers believe that multiple DVDs are ok in 2012-2013 :smh:
- Damn near everything being Kinect based
- :piss:Kinect
- Everything proprietary ($90 for 20GB hdd):deadrose:
- Paying these devs to turn DLC into a competition wit timed DLC
- Making devs who were going to release free stuff for gamers put a pricetag on it cuz........they can

I'd make a list about all the bad shyt on PS3 but you guys have shytted on it enough in this thread.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Apple killed Sony. Sony resisted the movement Apple had started with iPod/iTunes for too long. While Apple was taking over their personal music player market that Sony dominated forever with the walkman, instead of adapting to Apple's strategy, Sony kept pushing minidisc, another one of their formats that no one else could use or like and when they finally gave in, it was too late.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
No ass creed 3 will be better on wiiu. Other older games are now available enhanced to patient gamers .

dont think I forgot about your ducktales :rudy:

The bad news: The PS3 version was playing beside it – and the difference is night and day. Right now, PS3's version of Assassin's Creed III is, simply put, better. Even gamers without my robot eyes would be able to see the difference.

Smoother edges, better frame-rate, more detailed textures… it's akin to the kind of difference we used to see in multiplatform games when the PS3 version would look shaky in comparison to Xbox 360 release. It could change before release of course, but that's how it is right now.

http://www.gamesradar.com/wii-u-goo...-quality-time-nintendos-new-console-gamescom/

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop stanning and look at reality.

None of those games that Sony has outside of Gran Turismo and maybe God of War brings people to the Sony side of things. I'm going to get Last of Us and Beyond, but what people do you know is going to do that that doesn't already have a PS3? This year, the best selling exclusive between Microsoft and Sony is going to be Halo 4. Hell, that might outsell all of Sony's PS3 output this year.

Sony is never going to get their brand recognition back. They've gone from a company that made their own exotic hardware (PS1, PS2 & PS3) to off the shelf parts (Vita & PS4) Their design isn't inherently theirs any longer. When Ken Kutaragi left Sony, the soul left too. They don't have a vision anymore. Honestly, what exactly is their vision for the Playstation Vita? They clearly don't have one. They are selling to people that have PS3s. That is bad, they sold less than 50k Vitas last month. Already out the gate looking :flabbynsick: I bought one first day.

I get all consoles but with with hardware looking the same since they are virtually using the same vendors, it is software that will separate everyone. Microsoft is selling Windows 8 for $39.99. They aren't bullshytting anymore. The Next Xbox is going to have around 2GB for its own OS reserved. Xbox 360 has 32MB for the OS. This upcoming gen is for all the marbles and Sony does not have the money nor what is needed to compete. Microsoft is going to be the resounding winner in next gen. Sony lost the plot some years ago, Microsoft took and ran. They aren't giving it back.
Naw, sony gonna be alright.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Stop stanning and look at reality.

None of those games that Sony has outside of Gran Turismo and maybe God of War brings people to the Sony side of things. I'm going to get Last of Us and Beyond, but what people do you know is going to do that that doesn't already have a PS3? This year, the best selling exclusive between Microsoft and Sony is going to be Halo 4. Hell, that might outsell all of Sony's PS3 output this year.

Sony is never going to get their brand recognition back. They've gone from a company that made their own exotic hardware (PS1, PS2 & PS3) to off the shelf parts (Vita & PS4) Their design isn't inherently theirs any longer. When Ken Kutaragi left Sony, the soul left too. They don't have a vision anymore. Honestly, what exactly is their vision for the Playstation Vita? They clearly don't have one. They are selling to people that have PS3s. That is bad, they sold less than 50k Vitas last month. Already out the gate looking :flabbynsick: I bought one first day.

I get all consoles but with with hardware looking the same since they are virtually using the same vendors, it is software that will separate everyone. Microsoft is selling Windows 8 for $39.99. They aren't bullshytting anymore. The Next Xbox is going to have around 2GB for its own OS reserved. Xbox 360 has 32MB for the OS. This upcoming gen is for all the marbles and Sony does not have the money nor what is needed to compete. Microsoft is going to be the resounding winner in next gen. Sony lost the plot some years ago, Microsoft took and ran. They aren't giving it back.

:laff: :laff: :laff: