How Will Sony Recover?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
No, if you look at their financial sheet, their healthcare insurance business is what keeps them afloat. Its well documented that the PS3 wiped out the monetary gains of the PS1 and PS2 and then some.

I'm aware of that.

You Sony fans are speaking to me as if y'all are stuck on Gamefan/EGM mode, showing your boys some hot new games at lunch time type shyt.

What the fukk are you talking about here?

Those days are over. These game machines are more than just games now.

That's obvious

You are not thinking big picture.

You don't know what I'm thinking and don't pretend that you do.

However, to speak on games for a minute, Microsoft has been building up for next gen as far as studios.

Ok.

Moreover, why do you think that even in this day and age, the average game still looks better on the 360?

IMO The difference in most games nowadays is negligible but I know xbots like to make mountains out of molehills and pretend multi-plat games on PS3 are borderline broken and no I don't give a single fukk what lens of truth or digital foundry says...My own 2 eyes are good enough

Its the development tools. Why? Microsoft is a software company.

Uh-huh

Sony is outmanned and outgunned at every juncture now. Somewhere along the way, Sony forgot how to market their gaming, forgot how to make a great new selling IP that the masses would enjoy and in turn, people have forgotten about Sony.

I agree that sony has poor marketing

In both cases for Microsoft and Sony, the gamers in both departments have left. Seamus Blakely and J. Allard and Ken Kutaragi for Sony. What is left is what their core competencies are.

Ok.

This is a software driven electronic world now that promotes synergy.

Ok.

Xbox Next and Windows 8 is going to work every well together, what is Sony going to work with?

Do you know how windows 8 will improve my core gameplay experience? Let's wait and see what happens.

Why is Sony, a movie studio, getting undressed at media by Microsoft? They have the money to do so.

Ok.

Point being, what microsoft is going to do with their next consoles will make us go :ohhh::mindblown::ooh::bow:
while Sony's will go :merchant:

Since you can see into the future tell me what tomorrow lottery numbers are so I get rich.

tag_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

You will be one of the few doing that exclusively, Microsoft is here and the green reign is upon is.

You don't have to be so fukking over dramatic.If Microsoft produces a great console with software that pegs my interest I'll be there...If it doesn't...It doesn't.

:yeshrug:

:birdman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
maybe sony should team up with samsung for the ps4. they taking the tv's to the next level. maybe they could develop a competitively priced console :yeshrug:

:mindblown:

:what:

Why in the fukk would Sony partner up with one of there rivals?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

they're already teamed up dumbass.

To do that for television is a white flag being waved. Not only that, Samsung does not need Sony. Samsung televisions sell more and have greater brand recognition, and their phones are the best selling android phones in the world. What is sony going to do for samsung, make a movie about how a south korean company came and kicked their asses?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sad to say, but Sony's situation of bad news started since PS3 put a dent on their pockets back in 06.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Sad to say, but Sony's situation of bad news started since PS3 put a dent on their pockets back in 06.

They've made a ton of fukk ups. Crazy, but they should be on top of the world with shyt as an electronic company

Memory Stick
Memory Stick Pro
Memory Stick Pro Duo
Memory Stick Micro
Memory Stick XC

Why all the memory formats brehs? :what:

The kicker? None of these shyt work in my Vita:heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They've made a ton of fukk ups. Crazy, but they should be on top of the world with shyt as an electronic company

Memory Stick
Memory Stick Pro
Memory Stick Pro Duo
Memory Stick Micro
Memory Stick XC

Why all the memory formats brehs? :what:

The kicker? None of these shyt work in my Vita:heh:

That is some SEGA shyt back in the 90s