How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm sure we will all get used to it just like the Red Universal Title. It could have been way worse. You know WWE wants the first thing the eye to see is the logo so it's easily recognizable to any casual as to what company this title is for. It's smart marketing.

Yeah, not really mad about it, it is what is, they want that logo to be the most over thing in the company. 100x better than another WWE title belt with a different color.

Now I wonder which one they’re gonna send to the sports teams :pachaha:.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
By the way, I'm lost as fukk, why is WWE creating this new "World Championship" in kayfabe? @Larry Legend

Roman signed a contract stating he doesn’t have to defend the title or show up often, and since Cody couldn’t get the job done, the fans deserve a fighting champion that shows up so here’s a new belt.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Roman signed a contract stating he doesn’t have to defend the title or show up often, and since Cody couldn’t get the job done, the fans deserve a fighting champion that shows up so here’s a new belt.
Yup it's basically 2002 all over again. Brock won the WWE Undisputed Title, signed a SD exclusive contract, meaning Raw had no World Champion. So they created the World Heavyweight Championship with the design of the old big gold WCW Title.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Breh coming for Haitch’s meme

2kdpcf8hohz21.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But it's not just WWE who does it. AEW, ROH, TNA/IMPACT all do/did it as well. That was my point. Hell even IWGP was plastered in the middle of NJPW title. It's not a WWE exclusive thing.
I'm not disagreeing with you, it's just that people been shytting on those belts too, it's not because this one is from WWE. We have clowned the new JWGP title for years now :manny:

It's the "y'all motherfukkers can't beat roman so we had to create a whole new title for yall weak asses" championship
Holy shyt that's terrible :picard:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
They refuse to let Roman drop the titles so they bought back the WHC to give to someone else :skip:.

Well at least we’ll have a world champion on TV every week.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
So are they just going to retire one of the other belts because this makes zero sense. Maybe he enters the tournament and loses during the finals, but they really fukked themselves by giving Roman carte blanche to do whatever. It's interesting and I'm sure a lot of people will watch, but this feels like a Cody and to a lesser extent, Brock choice.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's basically a big W over the old Big Gold Belt. The fact we know what the BGB looked and meant makes this less appealing as it looks like a fan made rip off instead of a legit new belt :yeshrug:

Looking like some shyt someone put together in Photoshop, and posted on Reddit. Ol' bullshyt ass terribly put together fanmade poster for a non-existent MCU movie ass belt. :mjlol:

I don't think that makes it ok. shyt doesn't look as good :manny:

Yeah, saying "It's like the UFC," or "Other organizations do it too," doesn't cut it either, because it overlooks the fact that those belts are terrible as well.