How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Aren't there already 2 belts? This is what they resort to instead of having Reigns drop one :dead:

And why is triple h shytting on their record breaking champion who is so unbeatable they had to make a new belt for everyone else to fight for :mjlol:

Goofy

Yeah I didn’t really understand what the Triple H speech was about :dwillhuh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wwe-world-heavyweight-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200116274+pv-1+u-omdzgext9mpfxn8kenro+v-pncjzigsoigif4cgonmv.jpg

Much better pic of it. I fukks with it :obama:

This Makes It Look Worse

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That big W logo looks tacky.

Keep that W logo on the side plates and have a smaller logo on the center plate with a globe or map of the world and put the name plate at the bottom of the center plate like the old big gold belt.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They should just take Roman's belts, combine both title reigns (once he reaches 1,000 days as Universal Champion), and give him a new belt. Call it the WWE Championship and that's it.

Also, why do they call it "WWE" at the beginning? We know it's a WWE belt, they don't have to keep pointing that out. WWE Universal Championship. WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Too many words. What's next? They're going to call it the WWE WWE Championship? :dead:
It’s because they combined the WWE championship with the Universal championship, it’s a name that incorporates both championships

For whatever reason they call it the WWE championship rather than saying World Championship. They haven’t called it the world championship since like 2016 or some shyt

Even back in the 90s they called it the WWF championship rather than world championship
Justin breaks it down pretty good

I get what they saying but I don’t see this as a consolation prize championship. I personally say they could have just had Roman drop the WWE title but I’m glad the WHC is byke.

Seth Finn or Bobby should be the inaugural champ. Especially Seth since he the one person who beat Roman during his Reign so it won’t be seen as lesser than.

Aren't there already 2 belts? This is what they resort to instead of having Reigns drop one :dead:

And why is triple h shytting on their record breaking champion who is so unbeatable they had to make a new belt for everyone else to fight for :mjlol:

Goofy
Yea I was like :gucci: at those comments he made bout Roman too. Maybe that was a way to elevate the title.