How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The Universal Title will have to be retired

Honestly it should be retired at Night of Champions with Roman reaching 1000 days as Universal Champion because what do you do with the Universal Title after that? Roman can continue his reign as WWE Champion until he drops it to probably Cody at SummerSlam.
This is what I think will happen. Roman reaches 1000 days at Night of Champions. That's a good bench mark to end the reign and have him continue to be the WWE Champion until he loses that. So back to where we were before 2013. A WWE Champion and a World Heavyweight Champion.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
just now seeing the lions. I fukk with it.
Also the Winged Eagle above "World" and a Lion Head below "Champion" between the two diamonds.

This digital image is bad honestly because the real title will not show this much black with lighting and such. It should blend in more on TV. People are not taking that into consideration when judging it.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
For the past year mf’s been complaining it’s stupid for Roman to be the only champ and that each brand should have their own heavyweight champion again, so they finally do it and these mf’s still complaining. :heh:

That’s exactly why Vince always ended up doing whatever he thought was best because in the end you can never make the marks happy.

There’s always been champs that have been looked at as “2nd best”. Christian when Cena was champ, Jeff Hardy when Orton was champ, JBL when whoever was champ, etc.

Right?

But we knew that was coming. There’s always gonna be a portion of muhfukkas that think way too deep about this shyt

:russ:

Listen fam, Roman is Roman. Final boss of WWE. He’s going to be that until he’s gone. Even if someone beats him, they’re still gonna be at best the #2 guy in WWE because Roman is there, so it’s like what are we doing. Even when Punk was holding that title hostage, Cena was still the #1 guy. What makes yall think it’s gonna be any different when Roman loses that title? Lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This guy is just as stupid as tiny khan. In his mind, two boring guys in a boring feud would be better with a prop. Think about that for a second.

With this move he just devalued Roman and just made a worthless belt. If Cody doesn't go for that belt everyone knows it's a mid title and if Cody goes for it he's ducking Roman. He also made Roman's chokehold weaker cause now people can go for this bum ass belt so why try to go for Roman or care about it.

This moron got Roman heel heat out the wazoo then made a third belt cause the marks got worked. You're supposed to want him to loss to see a fighting champion!!!

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s aight, I don’t really like the border/outline tho. How long until Roman and or Paul bury it by calling it a consolation prize?

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Right?

But we knew that was coming. There’s always gonna be a portion of muhfukkas that think way too deep about this shyt

:russ:

Listen fam, Roman is Roman. Final boss of WWE. He’s going to be that until he’s gone. Even if someone beats him, they’re still gonna be at best the #2 guy in WWE because Roman is there, so it’s like what are we doing. Even when Punk was holding that title hostage, Cena was still the #1 guy. What makes yall think it’s gonna be any different when Roman loses that title? Lol
I feel like this type of "there can only be one guy" booking is a problem in itself, but that's probably another thread.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I feel like this type of "there can only be one guy" booking is a problem in itself, but that's probably another thread.

Can’t undo the past 10 years

No matter how hard they try to elevate someone past Roman, he’s already on another level that can’t be touched. Is what it is.