How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can’t just admit it was wrong huh :skip:

@Larry Legend is just doing his contrarian schtick he's been doing lately. He'll have a different opinion on all this soon enough :mjgrin: :dead: I mean I think dude is funny and entertaining but I gotta call what I see. He's telling people who gives a fukk about playfight booking but after Mania he posted audio recordings about the booking. Oochie Wally or One Mic. I don't know. Keep the fukkery coming :manny:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I like the design. It actually looks like a championship belt. And I see people online making memes about Roman winning this belt too.

What everyone needs to worry about is that with Vince back, who is to say that he won't have Brock win that belt and hijack it for a year or two.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
By the way, I didn't see anyone clamoring for the belts to be split on here. What board were some of you reading? Everyone here has been into Roman's reign the whole time.

I've definitely seen a bunch of people here and elsewhere saying for the past year that there shouldn't just be one champ and both shows need to have a top champion. Now it's happening and per usual, folks are finding a way to have a problem with it. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've definitely seen a bunch of people here and elsewhere saying there shouldn't just be one champ and both shows need to have a top champion. Now it's happening and per usual, folks are finding a way to have a problem with it. :yeshrug:

Show me these posts bro. I have been seeing nothing but praise for Roman's run.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Show me these posts bro. I have been seeing nothing but praise for Roman's run.

I didn't say anywhere in the post that people weren't praising Roman's run. I said there have been people here and across the entirety of the internet saying there shouldn't just be one champ on one show. I'm not going thru multiple old threads just to find and show you specific posts, you're on here just like I am. :russ:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
For the past year mf’s been complaining it’s stupid for Roman to be the only champ and that each brand should have their own heavyweight champion again, so they finally do it and these mf’s still complaining. :heh:

That’s exactly why Vince always ended up doing whatever he thought was best because in the end you can never make the marks happy.

There’s always been champs that have been looked at as “2nd best”. Christian when Cena was champ, Jeff Hardy when Orton was champ, JBL when whoever was champ, etc.

I've been wanting the World Heavyweight Championship to come back for years now. And I always felt like if you're going to have two brands, you should have two world champions. Especially considering the current situation. They just have to over complicate things as usual. :mjlol:

It would make sense to have Roman be presented a brand new WWE Championship at Night of Champions as a reward for reaching 1,000 days. That championship will fuse his reigns together and they can retire the Universal Championship like @RammerJammer said.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't say anywhere in the post that people weren't praising Roman's run. I said there have been people here and across the entirety of the internet saying there shouldn't just be one champ on one show. I'm not going thru multiple old threads just to find and show you specific posts, you're on here just like I am. :russ:

Ok, nevertheless me personally... I don't see any reason why Roman can't just run a title feud on one show and then the following month he can run a different program on the other show with someone else.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ima be real. I was behind cody but the way y’all act over that nikka makes me hope he never even sniffs that title

Ya’ll be crying over heem like when Ricky got shot.

I genuinely hope dude gets put in midcard purgatory and jobs to Austin Theory or Omos just to spite ya’ll lol
Dude is just joking; the usual style of jokes this sub is known for. It ain’t serious, man. :dwillhuh:

And how would him being put in midcard spite some fans? Most dudes would be cracking jokes tenfold if that happened. It would only hurt his actual fans.:mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Belt ain't relevant without the Tribal Chief holding it, this is just another toy for the pretenders.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've definitely seen a bunch of people here and elsewhere saying for the past year that there shouldn't just be one champ and both shows need to have a top champion. Now it's happening and per usual, folks are finding a way to have a problem with it. :yeshrug:
Are they the same people though?

We always do the "y'all complain about X and now that it happened y'all complain about that too!" but more often than not they are two different groups :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are they the same people though?

We always do the "y'all complain about X and now that it happened y'all complain about that too!" but more often than not they are two different groups :russ:

Why on earth are you trying to stop these dudes from painting narratives? If not for narratives what the hell else would they do :pachaha:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
wwe-world-heavyweight-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200116274+pv-1+u-omdzgext9mpfxn8kenro+v-pncjzigsoigif4cgonmv.jpg

Much better pic of it. I fukks with it :obama:
Honestly if they took the middle logo and made it smaller towards the top or just made the silver part gold it would look much better.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why on earth are you trying to stop these dudes from painting narratives? If not for narratives what the hell else would they do :pachaha:

That's an argument that can go the other way as well... a lot of nikkas on here like to do shyt and then go:hubie: "not me" when there's a post that describes exactly what they're doing. So now I guess certian nikkas gonna act like they don't complain at every turn even tho' you could easily find instances of them doin' so... OK, cool I guess. That's also a narrative, but let's not have that discussion :pachaha: