How we liking the new World Heavyweight Championship?

How you liking it?

• It's nice

Votes: 51 45.9%
  • I'll get used to it

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Horrible, just bring back big gold

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Show me these posts bro. I have been seeing nothing but praise for Roman's run.

Reddit cacs been bytching about Roman since clash of champions. These cacs ruin everything :damn:

Daps
Yeah it's becoming obvious they barely got anything to offer other than the bloodline story. So they'll just drop another less meaningful title to somebody while they keep Roman go way above 1000 days as a champion.

There's NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs for those rednecks. What is WWE doing? Roman on vacation while Matt fukking Riddle fukking up best part of the show :mjlol:
one of the best replies

I bet all their focus was on Wrestlemania & the actual sell of the company.

I do see why Cody lost now. He's gonna chase Roman on a brand and someone else becomes a "workhorse" World champ for the smarks.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hopefully they go back to split PPVs because that’s how you really make new stars and give them time.

Also LA Knight should definitely be a top guy on Raw but it’s clear that Vince not feeling him for whatever weird reason :francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Dude is just joking; the usual style of jokes this sub is known for. It ain’t serious, man. :dwillhuh:

And how would him being put in midcard spite some fans? Most dudes would be cracking jokes tenfold if that happened. It would only hurt his actual fans.:mjlol:

I would get pleasure from Cody fans tears my brother

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Belt is hideous.

If they were going with this design, they should have just brought back the big gold WCW belt.